Last chapter

Avni got discharge from the hospital she was about to get up Neil picks her avni shocked.

Avni: Neil.

Neil: I already told you I will not let you keep the foot on the floor.

Avni: Neil it's hospital.

Neil: so what you are my wifey.

Avni: what people will think?

Neil: they will think how cute how much he look his wife.

Avni face palm her head because she know he will not listen Neil was taking her they were in the corridor all smiles to see them a old lady admires them and girls smile to see them.

Girl: how cute I hope I also get a husband like him.

Avneil hear that they look at eachother and smiles and old lady gives them blessing they smiles Neil nods then they went soon they reached her home where again he picks her and take her to the room and make her lay.

At night.

Avni: I am going to check that dinner is ready or not.

Neil: no.

Avni look at him.

Neil: what. if you forget then let me remind you that you are not allowed to keep your foot on the floor.

Avni: but Neil.

Neil: no if no but just sit here I am going to bring dinner ok.

Avni makes a face Neil went avni smiles.

Avni: see baby how much papa loves us he is the best husband and I am sure he will become the best father the childhood which he was not able to live he will live that with you even me also we will give you the best childhood I promise.

Then Neil came.

Neil: here is the dinner woo.

Avni smiles he sit and feeds her avni smiles they feed each other then Neil came with the glass of milk avni make a face.

Neil: come on avni drink it. It is good for you and baby and from now daily you will drink it at night.

Avni: dailyyy?

Neil: yes. and no tantrums.

Avni: Neilu.

Neil: avni don't try to play emotional card.

Avni: please neilu.

Neil: avni I said no emotional blackmailing come on drink it.

Neil made her drink with his hands like a kid avni makes a face.

Neil: good girl come on now sleep.

Avni: yes sir.

Avni lays Neil sit avni thinks an lays her head on his lap he smiles.

Avni: now see Mr khanna how I will trouble you I will wake you up in mid night and crave for things and demand for weird things and you have to fulfil that now I will enjoy and you will work.

Neil: it's not troubling I love to do anything for you.

Avni smiles then Neil caress her hairs and kiss her forehead they were happy just the news of baby gives them new life what will happen when baby will come it's saying a child spread the smile at everyone's face.

Next day avneil went to her parents home avneil look at it there was a open area there was no kitchen they cooked there in open area and only two room were there avni was looking at the home and Neil look at her then asha came out and shock to saw avneil ashish also come.