Chapter Sixteen

Avni was studying the file and Neil was looking at her by resting his back to the chair with a smile on his face he saw the time it's 1:30 pm he saw her working and shook his head he picks the receiver of the phone and calls.

Neil: hello.

He order the lunch soon he hears the door knock.

Neil: come in.

The peon kept the lunch on the table and went.

Neil: avni now close this and let's eat something it's lunch time.

Avni is looking at the file.

Avni: just five minute.

Neil went to her and close the file.

Avni: Neil.

Avni look at him neil holds her hand.

Neil: first lunch then anything else.

Avni is looking at him he makes her stand and take her to the couch where the dishes was kept on the table they  sit there Neil is serving her.

Neil: you are so care less about your health you don't take care of yourself.

Avni is looking at him.

Neil: now stop staring me and finish it wait let me feed you.

He feeds her she feeds him too because she knew he asked her to feed him.

Avni: now can I resume my work.

Neil: no I am tired.

Avni: so? you are tired so what's the connection of your tiredness to my work.

Neil: it is connected.

Avni frown.

Avni: how?

Neil: aa no let me show you practically then you understand it better.

Avni is looking at him he lays his head on her lap he smiles to see her expressions.

Neil: you are my pillow and with out you how can I sleep and take rest.

Avni: Neil please let me go I have to finish that.

Neil: sshhh I am your boss so you have to listen to me and it's my order to sit her and caress my hairs so I can sleep.

Avni: Neil are you serious who sleep in the office.

Neil: me now keep quite and let me sleep.

Avni: Neil.

Neil: sshhh.

He take her hand and keep it on his head and close his eyes avni smiles to see his childish behaviour she caress his caress he smiles with closed eyes after sometime they hear the knock on the door Neil frown with closed eyes.

Avni: get up Neil someone is knocking the door.

Neil: leave it who ever is on the door will go after not getting reply.

Avni: shut up Neil we are in the office so get up.

Neil: no I will not.

They again hear the knock.

Neil shouts.

Neil: get lost.

The man went from there.

Avni widen his eyes.

Avni: Neil what's this how can you say this.

Neil: wifey I said that from my mouth.

Avni: Neil is this a way to behave to your employees I admit you give them salary but that doesn't mean you get the right to insult them.

Neil smiles to see her.

Neil: I am sorry next time it won't happen I promise.

Avni: don't say sorry to me say sorry to the person who knocked the door.

Neil: ok anything for you wifey but if he or she will get the heart attack after listening sorry from my mouth then don't blame me.

Avni frown because she don't know how strict boss he is he smiles and gets up both went to their table and sits on the chair then he calls to the reception.

Neil: hello send the person who knocks the door 5 minutes ago.

R: ok sir.

He cuts the call soon they hear the knock on the door.

Neil: come in.

A man came in the cabin he looks scared because he thought Neil will scold him.

Person: sir sir I I just came to show you the report.

Neil takes the file and look at avni she signs him to say sorry.

Neil: I am sorry for my rude behaviour I shouldn't said that to you.

The person was in shock his expression was like he saw a ghost  the ghost was sitting in front of him because first time Neil say sorry to any person avni is looking at the person because usually people say its ok no problem sir but here he didn't utter a word and was standing there like a statue Neil control his laugh to see man's and avni's expression because she was waiting for the person to say something Neil checks the file.

Neil: good job you may go now.

He nodes and went avni saw him going after he went Neil burst into laugh avni look at him.

Avni: why are you laughing.

Neil: wifey look at your face it's like you saw the ghost.

Avni: no it's not like this but I am wonder he didn't utter a single word usually people say it's ok no problem but he was standing like a statue.

Neil: that's because he was in shock.

Avni: shock but why?

Neil: because I never ever say sorry to any employee.

Avni: what?

Neil: yes.

Avni: but why?

Neil: I don't know but I just can't say sorry to any one.

Avni: but you say that to me many times.

Neil: your case is different wifey I can do anything for you so sorry is not a big deal.

Avni: so today you say sorry to him just for me.

Neil nudes yes.

Avni: Neil why he was so scared?

Neil: because I am a very strict boss who shout at the employees scold them for small mistakes avni I want everything perfect.

Avni: oh ok so I should be careful.

Neil: yes you should.

Avni look at him neil.

Neil: relax I am joking.

Avni smiles.

Avni: ok now enough of talking let's  resume our work.

Neil smiles.

Neil: ok boss.

they smile and resume their work.