Chapter five

Neil feels dizzy avni smiles he close his eyes then open it.

Neil: ahhh my head why my head is spinning.

He went to the couch and sits his guards are standing in front of him take it as a chance avni went from there by hiding from people sight at last she came outside and smiles.

Avni: finally I am free avni run from here before any one can see you.

She runs from there and reached to the place she was breathing heavily she close hee eyes to catch her breathe.

Avni: where is the car neela maa told me I got the car here but where is it.

She looks here and there a car is parked at a distance.

Avni: I think it is the car neela maa send.

She went to the car driver was sitting there avni knock the window he open it but his face was covered with the cup.

Avni: neela parikh send you.

Man nodes yes avni smiles and get in the car the driver start the car.

Avni: Thank God they didn't see me finally I got my freedom i am so happy now i will leave this city and will live in another city.

Then the car stops with a jolt avni hits with the seat.

Avni: what happened why you stop the car?

Driver: mamma we reached.

He look at him with a frown then she looks outside and shocked to see it because car was parked in front of khanna mansion avni look at the driver.

Avni: wo, who are you?

The driver raise his head avni shocked to see him in the mirror because it was Neil.

Avni: yo you?

Neil remove the cap.

Neil: yes it's me you missed me right?

Flsdhback:

Neil was selecting a dress for her then he saw the mobile and frown then he turns to see her and understands to see her Closed eyes then he acts the he didn't see the mobile and select a dress for her.

Neil: yes it's perfect isn't it avni?

Flashback ends.

Neil is looking at her from the mirror in the car.

Flashback:

Neil orders his man to keep an eye on avni.

Neil: make sure no one enter in the party with out invitation card and you you will spy on avni but you will be dressed as a guest so no one can doubt on you ok.

He nodes.

Neil: I don't want any type of mistake otherwise you all knew me very well what I can do and what I will do.

All nodes then Neil take her in the party and his men are looking at them then the man comes to the avneil and Neil went after him.

Avni: it is the right chance to execute my plan.

She went to the waiter.

Avni: you are ready right?

He nodes yes neela maa send him he came with the waiters so no one doubt him but a guard who was dressed as guest listen all this then she went to the room and Neil enters the party he was looking for her then the guard comes to him and tell him everything Neil clutch his fist then he saw avni is coming.

Neil: go to my room and there is a mobile phone in my cupboard and see whom she called or send message.

He nodes yes and went Neil went to avni then Neil's guard change the drink by sending waiter to some guests then the waiter gives them drink and neil acts to feel dizzy and avni went from there Neil look at her angrily Neil get up.

Neil: whom she contact?

G: it's number she send a message that she will be there in 1 hour I called that number a lady speaks.

Neil thinks.

Neil: neela parikh.

Neil shouts.

Neil: party is over I don't want any one here.

All went from there.

Guard: sir rakesh send the location he is after ma'am.

Neil: wifey you only saw my love now you will see the real Neil khanna let's go.

Flashback ends.

Neil is angrily looking at her she got scared Neil get down from the car and open the door for her to come out.

Neil: come.

Avni is looking at him.

Neil: I said come out.

Avni: I i don't wanna come I want to go.

Neil: don't make me angry and come out.

Avni didn't come out he takes her hand and make her come out he drags her to the home avni was struggling to frees her hand.

Avni: leave me please leave me I don't want to live with you.

They enter the home and the hall was empty the main door closed as they entered the hall these all things make her more scared.

Avni please leave me I don't wanna live here.

Neil turn to her by keeping his hand on his lip.

Neil: sssshhh just keep quite otherwise the consequences will be more worst.

He start walking again and was dragging her they were in the corrider.

Avni: please leave please.

Neil opens the door of a room it was not their room Neil drags her inside and throw her on the bed and take out the hand cuffs from the drawer and handcuffed her one hand with the bed

Neil: why you do this why I treated you as a Queen and you tried run away my love is not enough for you where it lacked.

Avni: please leave me please I don't want to live her.

Neil: sssshhhh not a single word I told you don't try to escape from here otherwise you will see the worst side of mine.

Avni: please don't do anything I will not do anything again.

Neil: No wifey to teach you a lesson punishment is very important but don't worry I will not harm I love you then how can I harm you hmmm.

Neil went from there avni take a deep breathe and close her eyes Then she open her eyes.

Avni: thank God he didn't switch off the light.

Then she saw something and shocked more then shock she was scared.

Avni: he help somebody help please help.

She saw the cockroach not cockroaches there was 1 no 2 no there was more 50 cockroaches Neil was standing outside the room with a empty jar in his hand he hear her scream.

Neil: I am sorry wifey but it is important to teach you a lesson.

He went from there because he can't hear her shouting on the other side avni was hell scared and crying.

Avni: help please is anybody there please help me.

A cockroach climb on the bed.

Avni: shu shu go away gooo shu shu.

She was tied with the handcuff she take the pillow and take the cockroach away from her and cries.