Chapter thirty nine

Avneil were in the office avni was studying the file but time to time she was looking at Neil then she went to the Neil who was looking at the laptop.

Neil: what happened?

Avni: sir I want leave.

Neil look at her by hearing the word sir he was looking at her he feels bad.

Neil: why?

Avni: sir my friend is coming to meet me.

Neil: friend?

Avni nods Neil think.

Avni: so can I go?

Neil in mind: friend who is this friend now?

Neil think and widen his eyes.

Neil in mind: is that friend kk?

Avni suppress her lips to see his expressions.

Avni: sir can I go sir.

Neil look at her.

Neil: no.

Avni look at him neil look at the files he take out a file and gives her.

Neil: check this file.

Avni was surprisingly looking at him.

Neil: what take this and I want report today.

Avni: it's not my work.

Neil: so what I am your boss so you have to do what I say.

Avni was looking at him he signs take it she takes the file she turns and smiles and saw him from the corner of the eyes she went to her chair and sit Neil was looking at her she look at him he turns his face and pretend of  doing something on the laptop avni think she pick her phone and call someone.

Avni: hello kk.

Neil stops and hears them.

Avni: sorry kk I can't meet you today because of my arrogant boss.

Neil look at her by hearing the word arrogant boss she look at him and raise her eye brows Neil shook his head and look at the laptop but his full attention was at her.

Avni: I have to complete a file but we will meet at night in the club ok.

Neil in mind: club?

Avni saw him from the corner of her eye.

Avni: ok then will meet at night bye.

She cuts the call and open the file Neil look at her.

At night Neil enters the room and saw her getting right Neil shocked he lost to see her she was lookingbreathe taking.

Neil was looking at her he blink his eyes to assure that it's reality or his imagination he was coming to her avni saw him in the mirror and saw him coming to her she turns and look at him neil look into her eyes he put her hairs behind her ear she close her eyes Neil look at her then at her lips he cups her face he leans to her lips and close his eyes he was about to kiss her but avni's phone rings and they look at it then they look here and there avni wipes the sweat from her upper lips Neil rub his nose avni went to receive the call but it cuts before she pick the phone.

Neil in mind: what I was doing I was going to kiss her how can I do this Neil you have to make you away from her you don't deserve her you have to be away from her keep that in you mind.

Again Avni's phone rings she picks the phone.

Avni: hello yes kk.

Neil look at her.

Avni: what you came to pick me.

Neil was looking at her he grin his teeth because of jealousy.

Avni: yaa yaa I am coming just 2 minutes.

Avni cuts the call she pick her clutch purse and put the cell phone in it she turns to go.

Neil: where are you going?

Avni stops she look at him then she look here and there then again look at him.

Avni: are you talking to me?

Neil frown.

Avni: no you are not talking to me and angry with me that's why I asked?

Neil angirly look at her.

Neil: i asked where are you going?

Avni: oh I am going to club with kk.

The jealousy was clearly shown at his face.

Neil: you are not going anywhere?

Avni: why.

Neil shocked.

Avni: you said I am free to go anywhere you will not prohibit me then why you are prohibiting me now.

Neil remain silent avni was looking at him they were looking at each other  Neil turns his face to the other side avni went Neil saw her going she came outside and saw Kk she hugs him neil was looking at them from the balcony he tighten his grip on the railing of balcony.

Kk whispers in avni's ear.

Kk: avni he will kill me for your  married life you are sacrificing your friend's life.

Avni: shut up.

She breaks the hug.

Avni: hi how are you,

Kk: good how are you.

Avni: oh I am good and so excited come let's go fast.

Kk: ok.

Avni went to the car and was about to sit she look at neil he was looking at her their eyelock Neil looks away and turns avni was looking at him then she thinks and sit they went Neil saw  them going and think.

After sometime Neil was sitting on the bed and was restless he get up and walks in the room then he again came back to the bed and picks the cushion and throw it he look at the clock it's 10:45pm.

Neil: she didn't come till now I hope she is fine.

Neil think.

Neil: should I call her?

Neil looks for the cell phone he search for it on the bed then he looks here and there and saw his cell phone on the table he went there and picks the cell phone and think.

On the other side in the club some were dancing some were sitting near the counter some were standing and avni and kk were standing at the corner and avni was looking at the entrance.

Kk: avni I think he will not come we should go now.

Avni: no my heart is saying he will come.

Kk look at her avni look at her phone.

Avni in mind: Neil please come don't let my trust to broken don't let our love to loss.

Avni think she look at the phone then at the entrance she was waiting for Neil.