Chapter thirty six

Next day Neil wake up his head was aching he catches his head and shut his eyes then he open his eyes and frown to see the room he looks here and there and sit on the bed he again shut his eyes and rub his head he look at the room and think.

Neil: what I am doing here?

Neil saw the first aid box on the bed and look at his hand and think.

Neil: when I came here?

Neil looks for avni.

Neil: where is avni?

Neil think avni came with the glass of lemon juice in the tray she gives him neil look at the glass then at him.

Avni: hmm drink it you will feel better.

Neil looks at the other side.

Avni: Neil you are angry with me why you are punishing yourself please have it.

Neil picks the glass avni smiles Neil get up and look at the glass sarcastically and throw the glass avni flinch and look at him shockingly Neil look at her angrily and went from there tears fall from her eyes she picks the glass pieces and get a cut on her finger.

Avni: ssss.

She look at her finger she pick the piece and throw them in the dustbin and do the bandage then she came to the room where she saw Neil came out from the washroom.

Avni: Neil can I bring the breakfast here?

Neil gives no answer he throw the towel on the couch and went to the dressing table and try to set his hairs Neil feels the pain in his hand avni saw this and went to him she try to take the hairbrush from his hand he stops her avni look at him he again start combing his hairs.

Avni: Neil let me do it you have pain in your hand.

Neil chuckles and saw her in the mirror.

Neil: do you really care for my pain.

Avni was looking at him in the mirror.

Avni: Neil why are you behaving like this.

Neil placed the hairbrush on the dressing table and pick his watch and turns to go.

Avni: breakfast?

Neil was wearing the watch no answer.

Avni: Neil?

Avni looks down she went and came with the tray and placed that on the table.

Avni: Neil breakfast do it so we can go to the office.

Neil take out the phone from his pocket and call some one.

Neil: hello today I am not coming office so manage everything today and call me if there is any emergency.

Avni was looking at him neil cuts the call.

Avni: Neil how i will go?

Neil: take driver with you or go by your self your wish who I am to say anything to you.

Avni feels hurt Neil turns and his eyes fall on her hand he saw the bandage on her finger and panics he went to her and hold her hand.

Neil: aaaavni hhhow you got this.

Avni was looking at him neil was looking at her hand then he look at her and saw her staring him then reality hits him he leaves her hand avni was looking at him her eyes filled with tears Neil went to sit on the couch avni wipes her tears and she came to him and sit both have the breakfast silently avni look at him but he didn't look at her then Neil cleans his hand and went from there avni saw him going and think they didn't went to the office.