Chapter forty seven

Avni was caged between Neil's arms she was nervous and Neil smiles he keep his hand at her cheek and she close her eyes and her breathe became uneven when he caress her cheek then he rub his cheek with her and she fist her hand Neil kiss her cheek and look at her and saw her closed eyes he smiles.

Neil: avni.

She open her eyes and look at him.

Neil: if you are not comfortable then it's ok no problem I will wait.

Avni: no it's not like that. I I am feeling shy.

Neil: why I am your husband.

Avni look at him.

Avni: you are my husband that's why I am feeling shy if anyone else was at your place I would killed that person.

Neil smiles.

Neil: my lady don hmm.

Avni smiles.

Neil: but still avni if you need time then take your time I am ok with that I only want you with me want your support.

Avni smiles and cups his face.

Avni: I know Neil for you Me and my comfortableness comes first and Neil I am ready I am all yours make me yours.

Neil smiles he kiss her forehead eyes cheeks and was about to kiss her lips but his phone rings Neil grind his teeth avni smiles Neil take out his phone from the pocket and saw it's Ali call.

Neil: ali.

He picks the call.

Ali and kk were together.

Ali: hey bro how are you?

Kk laughs.

Neil: Ali I am giving you an advice free of cost don't you dare to come infront of me atleast for a month.

They laughs.

Ali: relax bro seems like someone is so desperate.

Neil: Ali you bloody

Ali: hey hey relax man ok ok now no one will disturb you all the best.

Before Neil say anything Ali cuts the call and they laughs and do hi fi Neil switch off his phone and look at avni she smiles to see him.

Neil: Ali.

She smiles and neil throw the phone on the couch.

Neil: where is your phone?

Avni: there on the table.

Neil look at the table he went there and switch off it and again placed it on the table he look at avni and smirk.

Neil: now no one will disturb us.

Avni blush Neil went to her he picks her and take her to the bed he placed her on the bed and took off the chunari avni close her eyes he kiss her forehead Neil take off her forehead ornaments then he open her hairs she clutch the bed sheet and squeeze her eyes Neil was looking at her look at her and her eyes were closed like this he take off the jewellery and kiss her at that place then he made her lay her.

Neil: avni.

Avni open her eyes and saw his close to her her heartbeat increases and he was looking into her eyes then he look at her lips and again into her eyes then he cup her face with one hand and leans to her lips she close her eyes and he kiss her then he look at her avni open her eyes Neil switch off the lamp light and look at her and he went close to her.

Next morning the sun raises the birds were chirpping and here in khanna mansion avneil were sleeping by hugging each other peacefully avni wakes up she rub her eyes to clear the vision and feels a hand at her waist she look down and saw Neil's hand then she look at neil and smiles to see him she recall her last night's moment she blush and again look at him she leans to him and kiss his cheek and smiles and was adoring her love her sweet husband he was looking cute while sleeping and she was looking at him then he stir in sleep and avni close her eyes Neil open his eyes and again close them then open his eyes and cleans his eyes to clear the vision he saw avni and smiles then he smirk and went near her he blows at her face she clutch the pillow Neil leans to her ear.