Chapter twenty nine

Neil was laying on the bed and avni caress his hairs and kiss her forehead he smiles and soon he sleeps avni lays besides him neil turn his side in sleep and hug her avni shocked she look at his hand then him.

Avni in mind: what is this feeling why i am feeling butterflies in my stomach i am not feeling awkward and disgust even I am liking his closeness why what is happening to me?

Avni look at neil and think.

Next day avneil were coming back from the office and he saw the mall.

Neil: avni don't you like shopping?

Avni smiles.

Neil: you know the answer of this question because you know Everything about me.

Neil smiles.

Neil: I know you don't like it and I also know why you don't like it but now the things changed I can buy anything for you Infact you don't need me your bank balance is quite enough now.

Avni smiles.

Avni: yes it is but I don't need to do shopping for me because my wardrobe is already floating with clothes because of my husband and as you know I don't like to waste money we have to save something for the hard time because time can change any time it will play it's game with any one anytime so we always have to prepared for Anything. Life is full of uncertainty when how it changed our situation we never know today we have everything but we don't know about tomorrow so it's better that we save something for our future but that doesn't mean we forget to enjoy our lives we have to manage everything when it's needed we can spend money when not then save it.

Neil smiles then he recalls Shweta.

Neil in mind: avni you are so good why she was not like you why she didn't think like this.

Avni look at him.

Avni in mind: I know what you are thinking you are thinking why your mom didn't think like this right Neil somewhere in your heart you still love her you missed her but you always try to show that you don't care about her but no it's not like this you still think about her I saw the pain in your eyes the pain of living without her.

Neil was lost in his thoughts avni look at the road and saw a woman and widen her eyes.

Avni: neeiill.

Neil came out of his thoughts and shocked to see the woman they didn't saw her face because she was covering her face Neil stops the car with the jerk but it hits the lady and she fall down avneil shocked they look at the woman then each other they came out of the car and went in front of the car avni sits and turns the lady Neil shocked to see the lady his eyes filled with tears because it was Shweta avni didn't recognize her because she didn't meet her only saw her pictures which were of her young age and she was rich than but now she belongs to the poor family because Neil snatch everything from them now her hairs are White her face has the wrinkles and black spots under the eyes and she looked pale.

Avni: hello aunty excuse me can you hear me?

Neil was looking at her tear falls from his eyes he hates her but she is his mom she was his whole world at one time he said he hates her but deep inside in his heart he missed her he took revenge from them to satisfy him but he didn't get the peace because he did that with his mother.

Avni: Neil she fainted please bring water from the car.

Neil: mom.

Avni shocked to hear this she look at neil and saw the tears in his eyes and he was in shock she again look at Shweta now she recognize her avni again look at neil and hold his hand he came out from the shock and went to Shweta.

Neil: mom mom mom what happened mom are you ok.

Avni look at him with teary eyes because he was crying and took her mom in his arms he always said he hates her but now when he saw her unconscious he is tensed he forget everything.

Avni in mind: is he the same Neil who said he hates his mom who snatched everything from them who wants to see her suffer and now by seeing her unconscious you forget everything see your condition Neil you still loves her you are crying for her you don't hate her you are just angry with her because she left you.

Neil: mom open your eyes.

Avni: Neil relax wounds are not deep she will be fine we have to take her to the hospital.

Neil: yaa you are right.

Neil picks her avni went to open the back seat Neil lays her on the back seat.

Avni: Neil you drive I sit with her and please drive safely.

Neil lost his sense he was shivering and sweating he rubs his face Neil nodes yes.

Neil: ok.

Avni sits with Shweta and put her head on her lap Neil sits on the driving seat and start the car soon they reached hospital Neil again picks her and they went Inside.

Neil: doctor doctor doctor.

A doctor came there.

Neil: doctor see my mom she had the accident.

Dr: oh it's a police case.

Neil: just treat her other wise I will made you throw out of this hospital you don't know who I am I am Neil khanna.

Avni: Neil relax doctor please you start the treatment we are informing the police please its about the life of a person.

Dr: ok ward boy.

Some men came with the stretcher Neil lays her on it then they took her in the emergency ward Neil was looking at the door avni put her hand on his shoulder he look at her and hug her.

Neil: avni mom.

Avni: Neil relax she will be fine doctor are treating her so don't worry and relax.

Neil cries.