Chapter eighteen

Neil saw avni who was sleeping peacefully he smiles to see her then he thinks.

Neil pov:

I was coming back to home with my wife my life avni on the way I saw a flower shop so I thought to give her a surprise I went to the shop and buy a bouquet for her and smiles to think about the surprise but when i turn my face i myself got the shock I saw avni was running to the road to save a kid he felt like some one pull the rug from under my feet my hear stop beating when I saw a car was about to hit them but before that she jump to the other side of the road I went to her and hug her tightly like my life depends on her then I took the class of that care less lady and took avni with me I was so angry and I don't want to pour my anger on her so I speed up the car because I want to reached home as soon as possible i know she was scared and asked me to slow down the speed of the car but I didn't listen to her then without looking at her I went inside the home I knew she was hell scared but that time it was necessary to left her there because I knew my anger and I didn't want to hurt her after that I took my clothes from the cupboard and went to the take shower to lower my anger after that I didn't talk to her it was the first time after our marriage that I didn't talk to her and live without her for 2 hours I knew she was also missing me we had the dinner for each other because we knew if anyone refused to eat the other one also didn't eat so we silently had the dinner after that I went to the room where finally she talked to me and we argued but that time I was cool enough to not hurt her much yes I hurted her but not that much in which I will hurt her when we reached home so she talked to me and told me about the appointment of counsellor I don't know why she is behind it and became stubborn but it's ok anything for her then I taunt her by calling her mad yes I call her mad and she look at me angirly it was she that's why I control myself if anyone else at her place gave my that look the very next moment that person must be on the floor in pool of blood but the girl standing infront of me was my girl and I can forgive her my murder than her deadly look was nothing after that we argued and thank God at the end everything sorted.

Pov ends Neil look at avni.

Neil: I can't lose you wifey you are only reason of living of my life without you I am nothing.

He lays next to her and sleep by staring her.

Few days passed avneil were sitting in the cabin when avni's cell phone screen flashes her phone was on silent mood she look at the caller I'd then look at Neil who was busy in looking in his laptop.

Avni: Neil I am just coming I had some work.

Neil: work which work.

Avni: want some information about the project.

Neil: call that person here.

Avni: Neil it's ok I can go.

Neil shook his head.

Neil: ok as you wish.

Avni smiles and went from there sometime passed Neil was waiting for avni in the cabin.

Neil: where is she still she didn't come.

Neil gets up from his chair and went out from his cabin he went to the corridor and saw avni was talking to someone and was smiling Neil shocked to see them because that person was not from the stuff he fist his hand he imagine Shweta and Mr raichand in avni and that person Neil angirly went inside the cabin he ruffles his hairs and was roaming in his cabin.

Neil: who was that man and why he came here and what he was doing with avni.

after some time avni comes in the cabin and smiles to see Neil who was sitting on his chair he saw her.

Neil: where was you?

Avni was going to her seat she stops shocked she turns to him.

Avni: I went to the record room to get the file.

Neil angirly look at her.

Avni in mind: I am sorry Neil I lied to you

Neil in mind: avni you are also betraying me you are also like other girls but it was my fault not yours I marry you forcefully.

Avni: why you asked?

Neil: nothing you took time that's why I asked.

Avni: oh.

Shw went to her seat and resume her work neil was looking at her after sometime they hear the knock.

Neil: come in.

Neil's p.a comes.

P.a: sir all are waiting for you in the conference room.

Neil: ok I am coming.

She nodes and went.

Neil: avni come let's go.

Avni nodes yes both went to the conference room during the meeting avni's concentration was on her cell phone which was noticed by neil after the meeting.

Neil: avni I think now we should go home.

Avni: yes Neil I am very tired.

Neil: so let's go.

Both reached home at night neil was not in the room avni thought he is in the study room because of the new project avni was getting ready for going somewhere.

Avni: Neil still didn't come now I have to go to bring him.

Avni went to the study room Neil was not there she knew he sometimes went to the terrace so she went there on the other side Neil was standing at the edge of the terrace if he take a step a head he will surely fall from there the flashes avni talked to the other man came in front of his eyes then some flashes of his childhood his parents fight how shweta left him he was alone he was looking down avni comes there and shocked to see him standing there Avni shouts.

Avni: neiillll.