Chapter thirty two

Neil hold avni's hand she turns her face and look at her hand then him neil was already looking at her he also look at the hand then her.

Neil: please talk to me.

Avni jerks her hand and catches his collar.

Avni: what did you think of your self Han tell me what did you think of your self  what ever came in your mind you will do hmm answer me.

Avni's eyes filled with tears.

Avni: you didn't think about me for once what will happen to me if something happened to you you just went to the study room and start throwing the things you have not any idea from which I gone through how I felt I was so worried and tensed but why you care about it who I am to you just a obsession whom you wanted to get in any cost and now I am with you so why you care about me.

Neil: no avni it's not like this I love you you are my love not my obsession you are my life avni I know I did the mistake I lost my control but you know I have no control on my anger I get mad in anger that's why I went to the study room because I don't want to hurt you I love you.

Avni: then why why you did that why you hurt yourself you know i can't see you in pain your pain gives me pain when I heard the sound of breaking the glass I felt a sharp pain in my heart I thought I lost you you have no idea from which I gone through. with each passing second something was breaking in my heart I just can't explain that in words.

Neil: why?

Avni look at him.

Neil: why you was worried why you felt the pain of losing me you didn't accept this marriage you never share what you feel for me for this marriage you didn't share anything with me ever.

Avni shocked.

Neil: tell me avni why you was worried about me.

Neil was looking at her avni remain silent.

Neil in mind: avni why you are not accepting that you feels for me you loves me why i saw the love in your eyes then why you are not confessing your love why?

Neil sighs.

Neil: any way I am sorry i hurt you if possible then please forgive me I didn't want to hurt you I was battling with my inner soul I saw her after long time that too in that situation I was angry on myself for being weak in that moment and I punished my self for being weak by seeing her you have no idea what I felt that time avni if some day you got to know about your parents or they come and say they are your parents then how you will react.

Avni shocked.

Neil: you never saw them you don't know anything about them but still somewhere in your heart you feel bad that why they did that with you why they left you at the gate of the orphanage that thing hurts you then avni think about me she said she loves me more then anything else in this world then why she left me for the money and after seeing her after years I had the mixed emotions I was angry sad helpless and shocked also and you know me and my anger and in anger we don't know what we are doing and I didn't hurt you intentionally yes I accept it i should have control on my emotions my anger but I didn't have what I do i know unintentionally I hurt you but honestly I don't understand why you are angry with me you are angry that I took you here from the hospital or you are angry that I hurt myself avni already I am very frustrated please don't make things difficult for me don't complicate the things please.

They look at each other their eyelock then Neil looks away avni looks down Neil turns to go but he stops and turns to her.

Neil: avni please don't try to meet her please it's a request I don't want to make the things complicated between us.

Avni was looking at him neil went to the bed and lays avni went to her side and sit she look at neil then she think.

Flashback:

Neil: why you was worried why you felt the pain of losing me you didn't accept this marriage you never share what you feel for me for this marriage you didn't share anything with me ever.

Flashback ends.

Avni in mind: Neil is right why I felt the pain of losing him I felt like I am losing someone special why why I am angry with him why I got scared to see the blood I said I am with him because I want to take him out of the darkness then why I feel something different when he comes close to me I like that closeness why am I in love with him

Avni think.

Flashback:

Neil: i was angry on myself for being weak in that moment and I punished my self for being weak by seeing her you have no idea what I felt that time avni if some day you got to know about your parents or they come and say they are your parents then how you will react.

Flashback ends.

Avni look at neil and think.

Avni: Neil.

Neil open his eyes and turns to her.

Avni: I am sorry I over reacted.

Her eyes with tears Neil sits he cup her face and wipes her tears and nodes no he hugs her.

Neil: avni please don't cry please.

Neil breaks the hug and again wipes her tears.

Avni: I am sorry please forgive me actually what ever happened I was  shocked to see that and said anything in anger.

Neil: I understand now stop thinking about it just forget about what ever happened I want to forget everything don't want to talk about that and about her anymore please.

Avni nodes yes then she sign him smiling to come and lay on her lap Neil smiles and put his head on her lap avni smiles and caress his hairs soon he sleeps avni thinks.

Flashback:

Neil: avni please don't try to meet her please it's a request I don't want to make the things complicated between us.

Flashback ends.

Avni in mind: Neil don't want to talk about her he forbid me from meeting her how can I made Neil to forgive her.

Avni thinks and look at neil.

Avni in mind: I am sorry Neil I have to do this please forgive me but I can't see you fighting each and every day.

Avni think.

Hi i started a new story secret admirer read it if you want.