Chapter seven

The whole day Avni didn't talk with Neil because she don't know what to say she only replied what he asked at night avni was sitting on the bed and lost in her thoughts Neil comes from the bathroom and sits on the bed.

Neil: wifey are you angry with me?

Avni look at him.

Avni in mind: look how is asking does my anger effect him does my wishes my opinion matters to him ofcourse not he is just obsessed with me.

Neil: wifey where are you lost I asked you something are you angry with me?

Avni nodes no.

Neil: then why you are not talking to me.

Avni: what should I say?

Neil cups her face.

Neil: I know you are angry with me and I know I did wrong but what should I do i don't want to lose you I know I shouldn't scare you with cockroaches and i know I marry you in a hurry but I did that because when I saw you first time I felt like i got my life back and then suddenly you disappear and i waited for you and when I saw you after 6 months 4 days 8 hours and 22 minutes I again felt like I got my life back so i didn't want to take any chance and took you here and how can we live together without marriage that's why I marry you.

Neil's eyes filled with tears.

Neil: I know I am bad but please don't leave me.

Avni is looking at him.

Neil: this time I can't take it I don't want to live in darkness again all alone  please don't leave me. You will not leave me right.

Avni is looking at him and nodes no Neil smiles with teary eyes.

Neil: ok you will not leave me ok now sleep it's too late come on sleep.

Avneil lays Neil holds her hand and smiles he sleeps avni think his words are echoing in his ears.( Neil: I know I am bad but please don't leave me. this time I can't take it I don't want to live in darkness again all alone please don't leave me. You will not leave right )

Avni in mind: why he said that what happened in the past and where is his parents he didn't tell me about them why he is living alone in this mansion I have to know about it and only one person can tell me about it.

Avni thinks Next day Neil was drying his hairs and avni was sitting on the couch.

Avni: Neil can I ask you something.

Neil look at her from the mirror and smiles.

Neil: ofcourse you can wifey you have the right.

Avni: you didn't went to the office I mean i didn't saw you going to office.

Neil comes to her.

Neil: why you asked this you want to get rid of me for sometime.

Neil sits on the couch.

Avni: no I didn't mean that it came in my mind so I asked.

Neil: avni just two days before we got married and you are asking me why I am not going to office i am not going anywhere because I want to spend time with you with my wifey and I am thinking to do my work from home so I can spend more time with you.

Avni shocked.

Avni in mind: if he didn't went to anywhere then how I get the answers of my question will I ask him no avni bad idea you don't know the reason and he is psycho what if  he again lock you in that room no no I can't take this chance.

Neil: wifey wifey.

Avni came out of her thoughts.

Avni: yaa.

Neil: what are you thinking.

Avni: nothing you say what you said.

Neil: look at my hairs don't you think they are messy.

Avni: yes they are give me one minute.

Then avni went to get the comb and gel from the dressing time and came back and set his hairs Neil smiles.

Neil: come let's have breakfast.

Avni nodes when went to the dining area and Neil pull the chair for avni shr sits then he sits and served the food to her and feeds her.

Neil: wifey.

Avni look at him he signs with his eyes avni look at the food then Neil sign with finger to feed her and open his mouth avni smiles to see his childish act and feeds him.

After sometime both are sitting in the room Neil is doing some work on the laptop.

Avni: Neil you looks tired do you need coffee can I make it for you.

Neil look at her and smiles.

Neil: no wifey you don't need to do anything just give order to the servants they will do everything ok.

Avni: then what I do?

Neil frown.

Neil: means?

Avni: I am feeling bored I spend most of the time in the room and if we step out from the room that is just for breakfast lunch or dinner lnfact sometime we also do that in the room.

Neil: hmmm so my wifey is getting bored.

Avni nodes yes.

Avni: actually I am not habitual of sitting at home I

Neil: I know your routine you did the job not job the jobs at night call center and at the morning teaching and you also gave tuition to the children of the orphanage I know that but know you don't need to do that.

Avni is looking at him.

Neil: you are feeling bored right ok then get ready we are going outside.

Avni smiles.

Avni: really?

Neil smiles.

Neil: yes.

Avni: but where we go?

Neil: umm first we will go for the dinner then we go for the long drive what say.

Avni: awesome.

Avni hugs him.

Avni: thank you.

Neil shocked then he smiles and hug her.

Neil: your welcome wifey.

Avni realized their position and breaks the hug she looks down Neil smiles to see her.