Chapter thirty five

Avni was laying besides Neil and smiles to see him then she thinks.

Avni's pov:

Avni: last night after alot of argument and fight finally we sorted out the things and I asked him to lay his head on my lap and decides to talk to his mother.

Avni's pov ends.

Flashback:

Neil was sleeping by laying his head on her lap avni again think about his words.

Neil: why you was worried why you felt the pain of losing me you didn't accept this marriage you never share what you feel for me for this marriage you didn't share anything with me ever.

Avni thinks then she thinks how her life changed the flashes from first time when he first time came to her and without saying anything he holds her hand and took her to his home he proposed her.

Avni's pov:

Avni: my life was going normal till the day he kidnapped me and marry me forcefully I was so scared by seeing him he behaved like a psychotic lover who can go to any extend to get his love then I tried to run but again he caught me then by living with him I understood something bad happened to him I got to know about his past and pain and I decided to help him to move on and everything was going smooth I love to enjoy his company we also fought on his birthday but sorted out that because that was the misunderstanding but yesterday when his mother came infront the car he was so disturbed that he hurt himself I lost my senses when I heard the sound of breaking the glass I thought I lost him my heart was aching then I went to the study room and found it locked I requested him to open the door after alot of requesting finally he opened the door and I instantly hugged him I felt like i got my life back.

Avni stops.

Avni's pov ends.

Avni: one minute one minute I felt like I got my life back why I felt like that.

Avni think and smiles.

Avni: avni you are so stupid you didn't understand your feeling you felt the pain of losing him because you loves him yes I love him I love him.

Avni look at neil and smiles.

Avni: I love you neil I love you.

Neil stir in sleep because avni was talking and he was sleeping on her lap avni stopped and bit her tongue She was so happy she smiles again look at him she kiss his forehead and smiles then she think she said in a low voice.

Avni: I love him but I can't tell him now first I have to meet his mother and make them meet so that he can move on in his life.

Avni again look at neil.

Avni: once everything will be fine then I will propose you in my style
avni Neil khanna's style.

Avni smiles and again kiss his forehead.

Flashback ends.

Avni look at him and smiles again she saw the flashes when he first time took her to Khanna house.

Flashback:

Avni narrates the story and it's in a flashback.

Avni: I was going to the orphanage on the way I saw some kids are playing a smile appeared on my face I stopped and stand there for sometime they remind me of my childhood then suddenly some one turns me by pulling my arm I was shocked and he was smiling before I say something he holds my hand and dragged me I shouted hey leave me but he didn't stop he forcefully made me sit in the car and took me in his home that was a mansion he took me inside and I was looking here and there because it was very beautiful then I look at him and.