Chapter thirty

Neil was hugging her and crying then he remember everything how Shweta left him how he suffered after her his expression changed in anger he wipes his tears and breaks the hug Avni look at him.

Neil: avni come let's go.

Avni: but Neil.

Neil: but what?

Avni: your mom is ins..

Neil shouts.

Neil: she is not my mom.

Avni flinched Neil look at her and cups her face.

Neil: I am sorry avni I shouted at you see I don't want to pour my anger on you so please let's go from here please don't make it difficult for me please.

Avni: Neil we took her here atleast inform someone so that they come here how can we leave her here alone.

Neil look at her.

Avni: ok forget everything please stay here for humanity till her family will reach here please if staying here is hurting you then you can go from here I will come home once her family reached.

Neil: I can't leave you here ok you want me to inform her family I will do that then we will go from here ok.

Avni nodes yes.

Neil: ok.

Neil take out his phone from the pocket and call the factory In charge.

Neil: hello Neil khanna here.

M: yes sir.

Neil: I want to talk ajay raichand.

Man: ok sir give me minute I am calling him.

Man called him he came.

Man: sir wants to talk to you.

Man give the phone to him.

Neil: don't you dare to utter a single  word just listen to me your wife is in xyz hospital She had the accident and I took her here and I am paying the hospital bill as a charity because you can't afford it even if you want still you can't any way I am giving you the leave today come here and take care of your wife because I have many others things to do.

Avni look at him.

Avni in mind: I know you are angry with her and you are paying the bill of the hospital because you are concerned about her you don't want  any hurdle in her treatment you still care for her but you are not accepting it because of your ego.

Neil cuts the call he look at avni.

Neil: happy now let's go.

Before avni say anything Neil holds her hand and took her from here avni looked back at the door of the ward then she looked at neil he took her outside and opened the car door for her.

Neil: avni sit.

Avni look at him.

Neil: avni please get in the car.

Neil was trying to control his emotions and sometimes while controlling our emotions we lash out the person who had no fault because we were fighting with ourself Neil is also going through that and he don't want to say anything in anger which hurts avni and he regret later he is fighting with himself he is tensed for his mother but he also can't forget what she did with him even he don't want to forget about that he is afraid what if she again do that.

Neil close his eyes.

Neil: avni please don't make it difficult for me I don't want to do something in anger that I will regret for that later.

Avni get in the car Neil close the door of the car and went to the driving seat and start the car they were silent all the way Avni look at him soon they reached they went Inside Neil went to the study room avni stops at the hall to see him going to the study room  avni stand there for sometime.

Avni: should I go behind him or give him sometime alone.

Avni think.

Avni: I think I should give him sometime alone he also said he don't want to do anything in anger so it's better to leave him alone for sometime.

Avni start walking to the stairs but she stop.

Avni: but what if he hurt himself in anger.

Avni was in dilemma what to do she wants to go to him but he said he don't want to hurt her in anger and if he do that then he will regret later very badly but she also thought that what if he hurt himself in anger to control his emotions sometimes people didn't find any solution they end up hurting themself they thought it will help them they were not in their senses that time but that was the weakest step to deal with the situation hurting yourself is not the solution of any problem.

Avni was lost in her thoughts she heard the sound of breaking the glass avni flinched her heart beat increased because the fear took over her she don't know what happened she felt like she don't know how to walk how to take step.

Avni: Neil.

She again hears the sound of breaking something this time she runs from there because she got the hope that he must be fine she went there and try to open the door but it was locked she banged to door the door was of glass from inside person can see you but you can't see inside from it.

Avni: Neil Neil open the door Neil Neil please open the door.

Unknowingly tears fall from her eyes she don't know why she is crying why she is feeling the pain of losing someone special why she is scared.

Avni: Neil Neil please open the door neil please neil open the door.

No response she only hears the sound of falling things avni went to the window and try to open it but no use she bang that.

Avni: Neil open the door.

She again went to the door and bang it.

Avni: what should I do now?

Avni saw the chair and think.

Avni: Neil open the door other wise I will break the door Neil are you listening me.

Avni banged the door no response she thinks.