Chapter fifty three

Avneil were in their office they went for the honeymoon so they have alot of pending work Neil close the file and huffs he rest his back to the chair and close his eyes avni saw him and smiles she close the file and went behind his chair and massage his head he smiles.

Avni: tired?

Neil: very much.

Avni: don't take stress we will manage.

Neil: when you are with me I can manage everything.

Avni smiles.

Avni: take rest for sometime.

Neil: no I have to complete it today.

Avni: you can complete it after sometime now take rest and don't take stress you can do it and if needed then we will complete it at home don't play with your health.

Neil smiles.

Neil: ok madam.

Avni: do you want coffee?

Neil: yes please.

Avni: ok.

She order the coffee.

Avni: now come and take rest.

Neil smiles avni hold his hand and took him to the couch he lays by keeping his head on her lap and she caress his hairs then they hears the knock on the door Neil get up.

Neil: come in.

A man came with the two cup of coffee Then he went avneil look at eachother and smiles after drinking the coffee and rest for sometime they resume their work.

On the other side Neela maa was going somewhere she collides with a lady and the lady was about to fall but neela maa hold her and lady's eyes were closed she open her eyes and look at neela and shocked to see her.

Nm: are you ok?

Lady was looking at her neela maa made her stand properly.

Nm: I am so sorry I didn't saw you and collides with you are you fine?

Lady: you you are the owner of orphanage right?

Neela maa shocked and nods yes.

Nm: yes how you kn.

Before she complete lady hold her arms neela maa shocked.

Lady: where is my daughter?

Neela Maa was shockingly looking at her.

Nm: daughter?

Lady: yes my daughter 25 years ago I left her at the gate of orphanage.

Neela maa get angry because she hate all those people all left their children because of their own problem or mistakes Neela maa was about to go lady holds her arms.

Lady: please tell me where is she. Is she alright?

Nm: you left your daughter at the gate of the orphanage to die then why you want to know about her now.

Lady shook her head neela maa was going and lady was crying then something strick neela maa's mind she stop and think then she turns.

Nm: what you said when you left her?

Lady: 25 years ago.

Neela maa thinks and recall avni because most of the time the team of orphanage or other people took the children to her and said they took the child from the road side, park, near the garbage and other places but only Avni was the one whom she got from the gate of the orphanage.