Take on Me

Take on me

Take me on

I'll be gone in a day or two

We're talking away

I don't know what I'm to say

I'll say it anyway

Today's another day to find you

Shying away

I'll be coming for your love

Okay?

Take on me

Take me on

I'll be gone in a day or two

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

V A L E N W R I T I N G

To follow the official Spotify playlist for Take on Me, you can access it three ways: (1) Search for Take on Me: The Setlist by Valen on Spotify, (2) see the external link I added to this page, or (3) copy and paste the below link in the comments! Enjoy!

Love you all, my valentines ❤

▪︎ They say the human body is the best picture of the human soul

▪︎ They say the human body is the best picture of the human soul. And his body is a work of art. So what does that make his soul? ▪︎

Running from the shadows of his past, Kim Taehyung is an aspiring art student in his final year of college. One class stands between him and graduation: Illustration of the Human Form. Taehyung thinks he's seen and done it all, but this particular course is about to unveil much more than he bargained for.

Enter Jeon Jungkook, a recent college dropout desperate for extra money. Driven by a relentless need to make ends meet, he finds himself thrust into an unexpected opportunity when a professor invites him to model for the renowned drawing course. With unwavering resolve, he accepts, unaware that this decision will change everything.

What seems like a straightforward course becomes a catalyst, unraveling the intricate threads of Taehyung and Jungkook's lives. In the intimate space where charcoal meets canvas, the duo navigates not only the beauty of the human form but also the scars etched deep into their souls. As the lines blur between artistry and vulnerability, Taehyung and Jungkook embark on a delicate dance, revealing layers of unspoken pain and exposing the rawness that binds them.

But first, clothing and inhibitions must be shed. Illustration of the Human Form is a nude drawing class after all.