45

¤ Fire Meets Gasoline
Sia

So come on, I'll take you on, take you on, I
Ache for love, ache for us, why
Don't you come, don't you come a little closer
So come on now, strike the match, strike the match now
We're a perfect match, perfect somehow
We were meant for one another, come a little closer

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

"I can't believe I'm letting you do this."

"I can't believe you are, either," Jungkook giggled in excitement, pulling his camera out from its storage bag. "I've been dreaming of this moment for months now."

Taehyung sat crossed legged on his bed, twisting his hands together nervously. "You better password protect all these photos, Kook. I don't want any nude pictures of me leaked out into the world. Or worse, I don't want Juyeon to snoop one of these days and see something she most definitely should not be seeing."

Carefully setting his camera down on the bed, Jungkook stood in front of him, resting his hands on the elder's shoulders. "Everything will be going right into the private collection, I promise. And besides, we're going to take very tasteful nude shots. Nothing too pornographic."

"That makes me feel so much better," Taehyung replied sarcastically, looking up at him with pouty lips.

Jungkook pressed a soft kiss against his mouth, smiling at the same time as he thought of something rather important. "Before tonight, we need to take down all the drawings in the art room. Or else Juyeon will see some scandalous pictures."

A dramatic sigh escaped Taehyung's mouth, but he reluctantly nodded his head after a moment. "That's probably the only downside to you moving in here. Can't have the family seeing my gorgeous, immaculate, and precise drawings of your dick now, can we?"

"Nope!" Jungkook exclaimed cheerfully, his fingers starting to tug at the hem of Taehyung's sweater. "But we'll put them all in an album or something. 'Kay?"

Taehyung nodded his head, a small smile on his lips. He lifted his arms so Jungkook could pull off his sweater more easily.

So much had changed in the last two weeks since Jungkook's art show. After such a large sum of money was dropped into their hands, the Jeon family - with Jaewoo joining in by video call - had a very serious discussion regarding what to do with it. Taehyung still had his reservations around accepting it; however, he explained his love for the Jeons was stronger than his animosity towards the Kims. If the money could help his family, he wanted to put it towards good use.

In the end, they decided to only use as much money needed to settle their past debts and kickstart their way towards successful futures. All outstanding medical bills were paid off and some funds were put aside for foreseeable expenses in the future. A college fund was created for both Juyeon and Jungkook. And, with a sizable - yet not crazy - portion of the money, they started savings accounts for each one of them.

In total, they only used two of the checks. It was enough to get them back on their feet and with a clean slate for their futures. But going forward, it was back on them to provide for themselves. Taehyung didn't want to consistently rely on that money from his mother, as his whole goal always was to get as far away from his parents as possible. So together, the Jeons decided to donate the remaining money to a few charities. One was for victims of sexual assault and the other was for chronic kidney disease research.

With the major financial burdens no longer a factor, Jaewoo decided to quit his high paying factory job and come home. As luck would have it, Namjoon's construction company was hiring skilled managers, a position perfect for Jaewoo. He easily got the job and was now home full time.