33

¤ Flesh
Simon Curtis

We can get a little crazy just for fun, just for fun
Don't even try to hold it back, just let go
Tie me up and take me over
Till you're done, till I'm done
You got me fiendin' and I'm ready to blow

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

"Sit up on the counter, I'll dry your hair."

Jungkook wrapped a fluffy towel around his waist, letting it hang low over his lean hips. "You know I can dry my own hair, right?"

Taehyung stalked out of the shower and grabbed a towel of his own, softly patting down his skin before fastening it around his hips. "You could, sure, but you wouldn't. You always walk around with water dripping down your face and back."

"I do not," he huffed, but as he propped himself up on the counter, cold water droplets trickled down his face and back.

A lighthearted chuckle sounded from the elder as he approached, a second towel in hand. Taehyung positioned himself between Jungkook's legs and rubbed at his head, trying to absorb the water from his damp strands. His eyes were concentrating fully on the task at hand, making sure to dry Jungkook off as best as possible.

"I like when you take care of me like this," Jungkook murmured, hands settling on the elder's waist. "Drying my hair, washing my body -"

"If I didn't put myself in charge of body washing duties, I'd need to go buy another bottle of soap," Taehyung interrupted, a small smile pulling at his lips.

It was true. After their beautiful and tender coupling, both boys were sweaty and smelled of sex. Jungkook tugged Taehyung into the shower, where they lazily washed each other's hair. But when it came time to crack open the elder's famous body wash, Taehyung took charge before Jungkook had the ability to squeeze an obscenely large amount onto the loofah.

As the elder continued wringing out his hair, Jungkook let his eyes flit over every single centimeter of Taehyung's face. Nothing really changed between them after consummating their love; nothing was fundamentally different. But things still felt new in a way. Maybe it was because Jungkook had the honor of being with Taehyung like no one else before him had.

The absolute trust Taehyung had in Jungkook was still breathtaking. After all the hardships and pain the elder went through, it would make sense for him to still be apprehensive regarding this sort of intimacy. Though, during their entire experience together, Taehyung stayed in the moment and opened his heart - and body - to Jungkook in the most honest and raw way possible.

Jungkook was still so grateful that Taehyung chose him.

"What are you thinking about, love?" Taehyung asked, setting aside the towel in order to loop his arms around Jungkook's neck.

"Thinking about you."

That prompted a smile from the elder. "Oh, yeah? What about me?"

"I . . . I don't even know how to put it into words. I just love you, that's all. And I'm so happy." Jungkook gripped Taehyung's waist tighter, thumbs rubbing over his bare skin. "You make me so happy."

"You're so cute," Taehyung mumbled, playing with the damp hair at the nape of Jungkook's neck. "I expected you to give a detailed recount of how it felt to be inside of me."

Jungkook chuckled, a throaty sound full of both humor and desire. "Well, now that's very much what I'm thinking about, baby. And if I wasn't so afraid of destroying your ass, I'd suggest we do it all again."