30

¤ Unravel Me
Jojee ↲

You unravel me
You pull out the threads
Detangle all the stress
Don't you stop what you're doin'
'Cause you know
You unravel me

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

Everything was finally out in the open between Taehyung and Jungkook.

Taehyung knew about Jungkook's financial situation and Juyeon's health. The younger knew about Taehyung's abuse at the hands of his father and nanny. There were no other secrets or hidden parts of their lives to share. Now they could solely focus on building a future together, of sharing good days and memories to come.

There was still a slight piece of guilt lingering within Taehyung at not voluntarily telling Jungkook about his father. Going back to that silly deal they made all those weeks ago - where Jungkook would open up about his scar if Taehyung explained the origin of his bruise - he didn't uphold his end of the bargain.

Taehyung shared his remorse over this with Jungkook after they left his parents' party, heading back to his apartment for the night. But Jungkook, like the amazing boyfriend he was, didn't hold it against him. The younger explained that he felt ready to talk about Juyeon's illness with Taehyung and that was why he shared first. He didn't care about their deal, not now that they were in a loving and trusting relationship. Jungkook also didn't think it was fair to pressure Taehyung into talking about something he might not be ready for, so that was why he didn't push the topic.

All of this made Taehyung love Jungkook all the more. He never knew a love like this could exist - he never knew such a thing was possible. No words could properly explain how tightly tied his heart and soul were to the beautiful person he had the privilege of calling his.

Over the past couple months of growing and evolving, Taehyung learned the absolute joy of sharing himself with another person. He had allowed Jungkook into his mind, sharing his thoughts and wishes and fears. He welcomed the younger into his heart, where he learned to love and also be loved in return. And then he bared his soul to Jungkook, letting the boy see every raw and vulnerable part of him.

All that was left to share now was his body.

"You know, I could barely sleep last night," Jungkook said later the following morning, sitting up against the bed's headboard. "I felt like a kid on Christmas Eve."

Taehyung was in between his legs, leaning back against his chest with a smirk adorning his face. "You're such a liar. You passed out right after the party."

"How do you know I didn't wake up soon after that, hm? Do you watch me in my sleep, Taehyungie?" The younger teased, tickling Taehyung's sides.

A surprised yelp left Taehyung's mouth and he squirmed within Jungkook's arms. "You are . . . impossible . . . Do you . . . wanna talk or . . . not?"

Taehyung could barely breathe as laughter consumed him, his chest sensitive to the younger's light touches. He tried swatting Jungkook's hands away, but it was useless. The boy was too determined.

"You're so cute like this," Jungkook giggled, slowing his tickling antics and instead wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist. "And I love how sensitive your skin is. Makes me wanna kiss you all over."

"Alright, perfect segue," Taehyung announced, placing his hands over the younger's. "Let's start."

"Okay, how do you want to do this?"