31

¤ To Build a Home
The Cinematic Orchestra

And I built a home
For you
For me

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

"Alright, so I think we need to go to the health aisle."

A few hours following their morning fun, the two boys were walking into a pharmacy near the campus. While they didn't decide any further details regarding sleeping together, both thought it'd be a good idea to be prepared. So, hand-in-hand, Jungkook excitedly pulled Taehyung to purchase everything they'd eventually need.

Entering the store, he found a small basket and looped it over one arm. He hadn't bought any condoms or lube in a long time, so he figured he should stock up as well. In his opinion, when it came to Kim Taehyung, he'd rather have too many supplies than too few.

Jungkook had a feeling they'd be going through them.

To say he was elated at Taehyung's growth would be a major understatement. Not only did they have a very honest - and productive - conversation regarding the more intimate aspects of their relationship, but the elder trusted Jungkook to continue to explore his body. Jungkook never once put a timeline on when he wanted to engage in certain acts with Taehyung; whatever Taehyung was comfortable doing was more than enough. So it came as a shock when the elder wanted to feel Jungkook's mouth on him . . . He was so honored to be able to touch and feel Taehyung that way.

"Why are we in the soap aisle then?" Taehyung asked, eyes scanning the rows of shampoos, conditioners, and body washes.

Jungkook threw a grin over his shoulder as he found what he was looking for. He held up the body wash Taehyung used. "I might have finished your bottle this morning."

The elder gaped at him as he watched Jungkook place three soaps into the basket. "What did you do, apply it like sunscreen? I had so much left in there!"

"Don't blame me for wanting to smell like you. Actually, this is all your fault. If I didn't like you so much, I wouldn't feel the need to have your scent around me."

He turned back to the shelf, preparing to pick up a fourth bottle. But, as he reached his hand out, arms wrapped tightly around his waist from behind.

"You're so cute," Taehyung giggled into his ear. "But you know I like how you smell, too, right?"

Jungkook's hand hesitated, fingers not quite grabbing the item. "Yeah?"

The elder let go of him. "How about this. You can use my stuff when you're over, but still use your own when you're home."

"But," Jungkook countered with a pout, "what about when we're apart?"

"I'll give you one of my sweaters. Then you can cuddle with it."

"Deal," Jungkook agreed with a smile, already thinking of what sweater he wanted. He'd probably end up taking a few.

Taehyung let go of him, hands going into the basket to remove the third bottle of soap. "Come on, baby boy. Let's go get our stuff."

Jungkook laughed, leading them in the right direction. "Someone is a little eager now, isn't he?"

"That's literally the reason we came here in the first place," the elder retorted, playfully nudging his shoulder. "But someone got a little distracted obsessing over how good I smell, didn't he?"

"Touché," Jungkook shook his head. He had the urge to smack Taehyung's ass, though he probably shouldn't do that in public. Especially with two old ladies slowly trailing behind them.