10

¤ We Might Fall
Ghastly, Matthew Koma

Could you come a little closer but still keep your distance?
I've been thinkin' it over and I'm terrified

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

Taehyung unlocked the door to his apartment, letting both Jungkook and himself inside. Their walk here had been light and amicable, filled with talk of photography and drawing. Each boy joked their pictures were better, though they recognized the immense talent in the other.

"You want something to eat?" He asked Jungkook as he set down his bag.

"Depends," Jungkook pursed his lips together. "How much clothes will I be wearing today?"

Taehyung kicked off his shoes and set them near the door, stalling for time. Truthfully, he wanted to practice drawing the younger fully. That's why he asked to commission Jungkook in the first place. But after getting to know him more, Taehyung started to see him as a person and not just a model to draw. Even if it was counterproductive to bettering his skills, he wanted to make sure Jungkook felt comfortable with him.

After all, he wasn't blind. He knew from the first moment he laid eyes on Jungkook that the boy was not exactly eager to stand around naked. Taehyung himself could never be a life model and he gave a lot of credit to the younger for that. Clearly he had some greater purpose he was serving and he'd do anything to fulfill his needs.

He shouldn't have gotten to know Jungkook. Things would be much simpler if he didn't care about his model's comfort level, so he mentally kicked himself for that.

But it was only a small kick.

"Taehyung?"

Taehyung met Jungkook's eyes, which were big and expectant as he waited for an answer.

"I don't want you to be uncomfortable," he answered finally, exhaling heavily as he decided to prolong his practice once more. "I haven't wined or dined you yet, remember?"

"You don't need to wine and dine me," the younger started, his hand reaching behind his head to rub his neck. "You're paying me for this. So . . . should I get undressed?"

Words failed Taehyung, so he simply nodded his head in affirmation. He didn't miss the way Jungkook's Adam's apple bobbed as he swallowed.

"Where's your bathroom?"

Taehyung walked past Jungkook silently, knowing the boy would follow. He showed him the bathroom before going to the art room, setting up the chairs and his supplies. A bit of tension settled in his stomach as he brainstormed poses for Jungkook. What he needed to practice drawing the most was his stomach and thighs, but again, his mind went back to making Jungkook uncomfortable.

He was staring at his blank canvas when Jungkook walked in, clad in nothing but navy boxers.

"So what will it be to start? Ass or full frontal?" Jungkook said out of nowhere, trying to diffuse the tension in the room.

Taehyung laughed, his shoulders slightly relaxing. "How about we warm up to that? We'll start with your side."

Jungkook went up to the chair and eyed it before sitting. "Which side do you want?"

"Left side," the elder answered quickly. "I can't be distracted by your tattoos again."

"You don't know how relieved I was to learn my tattoos were the distraction and not my dick," Jungkook shook his head with a grin, sitting on the chair.