2

After a few days of recuperation, Su Nuo was officially discharged from the hospital and returned home with the Shen family.

Shenjia Villa is located in a quiet and wealthy area of ​​Huacheng, leaning against a mountain lake. There is a garden pool in the courtyard. The environment is quiet and the scenery is elegant. Su Nuo's room is on the third floor.

The room was cleaned earlier, with the double windows facing wide open, the spring breeze swaying, and the sun shining brightly.

Su Nuo looked around, and there was no difference in the furnishings and memories. She took a few steps forward, and Bai Nen's fingers touched the soft sky blue mattress. After sitting down, she took a photo with the deliberate on the cabinet.

This photo was taken at the age of 13. On her birthday that day, she wore a white dress and tightly circled the teenager's arms in the full sun. The boy beside him was dazzling, his chin was slightly raised, and the corners of his lips were raised. Full of impatience and boredom.

Su Nuo's eyes moved on herself again. The girl in the photo laughed sweetly. For young Su Nuo, delusion was her world, even if he knew he didn't like her, but as long as he could stay with him Beside me, my heart is full of joy.

Mother Shen glanced at the photo and sighed, "The school side has helped you take a month of sick leave. During this time, you take a good rest, relax and don't think about it. You can sleep for a while, and mother will give you a boil Red bean porridge to drink. "

Su Nuo bowed her head. After Shen's mother went away, her eyes froze, and she did not hesitate to throw the frame into the trash can.

"Miss, let your wife go down to dinner."

After a while, the aunt at home called up.

Su Nuo **** her long hair and got up and went downstairs.

In the dining room, she saw the delusion facing away from her at a glance, and Su Nuo looked away and sat in the position opposite him.

The man lowered his head and looked casually at the phone.

Shen Father was in a state of wrath, rolled up the newspaper and patted him on the head, roaring: "Such an adult, I know how to play mobile phones every day, put it away for me!"

Shen deliberately pushed the phone to one side, looked up at Su Nuo, his eyes were cold and clear.

She avoided her deliberate sight, took a spoon and stirred the hot bean porridge.

Next to her father Shen said, "I asked you to pick up Nuo Nuo at the hospital today. Why not go?"

He deliberately bowed his head and drank porridge, his voice indifferent: "The company has something to do."

Shen Father was not angry: "Your little broken game company can have a shit. When you asked me to take over my family business, you did n’t do it. I had to start a business with a group of fox friends and dog friends. It's been five years and I haven't seen you. What you have done is enough to roll me back early. "

He deliberately squeezed the hand bone of the spoon tightly and said nothing.

Su Nuo sipped his porridge, and vaguely remembered that in the novel's plot, Shen deliberately set up Huaxing Studio with a few friends and developed a large-scale martial arts online game. Shen Father and surrounding people have not been optimistic about this game. Only Meng Yiming kept silent. Support delusion, followed by a public beta of the game, setting off a frenzy. According to the timeline, there is one month left until the game's public beta.