33

When he went back, Su Nuo was silent all the way.

Zhao Yunqing sat beside her, flipping around on Weibo, looking at her afterwards: "You searched hot."

There was a slight reaction in Su Nuo's eyes.

"what did you say?"

He didn't speak, and handed the tablet directly to Su Nuo.

# 苏 蜡 倪 royalty #

The simple four-word hot search, ranked tenth, clicked into it, all praised her immortal, beauty of the world.

Su Nuo searched at will, "Nine Days" today's public test, as soon as 8 o'clock to open the service, it crowded the entire server, and the most noticeable is Su Nuo's performance at the press conference. It appears in full in the shot.

Su Nuo is very photogenic, independent and independent among the crowd, with a clear temperament and incomparable to everyone. Su Nuo in the video is white and glowing, and her eyebrows are like a worldly appearance.

There are many beauties in the entertainment circle, but the temperamental beauty that is easy to be remembered at first glance is rare. Even Meng Yizhang relies on Zhang Yanpi to memorize it. Although Su Nuo is not the most beautiful, her temperament is the most dazzling and unique.

It is conceivable that Internet farts started to blow at Su Nuo again.

-Immortal temperament.

——Maye, living fairy.

— Lying down, as the player tested within nine days, she said that this operation was awesome, and I was dead.

——I suddenly began to wonder if Shen was always blind? If there were such a beautiful little kid around me, I would have been unable to hold it back.

...

Su Nuo flipped a few at will, praised a lot, and scolded a lot. It was nothing but ridicule for her suicide hype, and her vicious tone annoyed her life.

"Don't you pay attention to me?"

Su Nuo returned the tablet and honestly said, "My large account password is missing."

Zhao Yunqing chuckled: "It's okay to find it." He went to Su Nuo's homepage, and a few Weilai comments on a few Weibo posts were all attacks and malicious abuses on the girl. The top hot comments directly put Su Nuo's profile picture became a portrait, and the landlord didn't feel wrong, arrogantly mocking other people who spoke for her on the floor.

People's hearts are dark, Zhao Yunqing has always known, he just can't bear it, can't bear the world's injustice to her, can't bear to maliciously smear the best in the world.

Zhao Yunqing was such a girl who liked him so much. He overthrew the country, gave up his life, and was not bound by reincarnation. He followed the ninth, and he wanted to protect her, even if he lost his life again.

"I then contacted the company and cancelled your account."

"Um." Su Nuo didn't have many fans at all, even if it was written off, it was nothing to be regrettable.

As soon as he got home, Su Nuo remembered and said, "I have signed a contract with Yifeng, and we will be colleagues from next week. Formally, my name is Su Nuo and I am with you."

She took a serious look at Zhao Yunqing, and soon, Zhao Yunqing converged and stretched out her hand: "So much attention, new colleague."

Su Nuoli vortex smiled softly and shook back.

His palms are wide, and each knuckle is full of strength. Su Nuo's five fingers looked slender and slender, but the palms of his hands were small and soft, without bones, which made people feel pity.