4

The furniture is old and the decoration is very old. The walls are full of photos of a family, some of which have turned yellow.

Lin Zhi put the chopsticks on the table, and said, "After a while, Yuan Cheng and Yuan Che will leave school, and Nuo Nuo will take his seat first."

As soon as she finished speaking, footsteps came from the outside. Two 16-year-olds and seven-year-olds smashed in and out from the outside. When they saw an extra person in the room, the expression on her face instantly freezes.

Yuan Cheng and Yuan Che are twins, very tall, nearly one meter eight, with black hair, white skin, and Jianmei star eyes are very handsome.

Su Nuo thought about it and offered to greet them, "Hello, my name is Su Nuo."

The two brothers had cold eyes, didn't hold her hand out, took off their bags and went to the water pipe in the yard to wash their hands and wash their hair.

Their attitude did not surprise Su Nuo. The two boys had been favored by their elders since they were young. Now suddenly a sister emerged. It is difficult for anyone to accept it. Especially the original description of them is a pair of jumbles, fights, and bullies. Lively little bully.

Lin Zhiha smiled to mediate the atmosphere: "Yuan Cheng and Yuan Che are somewhat acquainted, Nuo Nuobie cares about them."

Su Nuo whispered and opened the chair to sit.

After a while, the two brothers with drops of water on their heads sat across from Su Nuo. They creaked as they pulled their chairs, pulled their faces together, and expressed their dissatisfaction everywhere.

Lin Zhi ignored the pair of sons and couldn't help but put vegetables in the bowl of Su Nuo: "I don't know what you like to eat, so I just made it and see if it suits your taste."

Su Nuorou smiled softly, "Very good, you worked hard."

It can be seen that she has worked **** this meal, swimming in the water, running on the ground, each doing two, a table full of pawns.

Su Nuo looks elegant, raising her hands is the look of every lady.

Yuan Che's eyes blew a few times, picked up a large piece of fish head and put it in her plate, and said with a smile: "Sister eat more fish and make up for her body."

The carp was not small. Su Nuo put down her chopsticks and said softly, "Thank you, but I'm allergic to fish." What she said was not a lie. Since that high fever in her childhood, she has become allergic to many things, fish, mango, honey No one can touch them.

Lin Zhi was a little bit surprised and annoyed. He took the fish away and asked carefully: "Apart from fish, what can't you eat?"

Su Nuo shook his head: "Mango, some exciting ones are not very tasty."

Lin Zhi's eyes curled up: "Then I will pay attention to it next time. Glutinous eats that plate of fried shrimp, which is delicious."

Yuan Che, who was preparing to sandwich the shrimp, rolled her eyes, and muttered "pretentiousness" in her mouth.

The tableware was cleaned by Yuan Guohong. Lin Zhi took Su Nuo to see her room. This room was cleaned up early, afraid that the twins would come in trouble, and they were usually locked. Today they can finally be opened. Two The brother farted upside down.

This bedroom is facing the sun. Through the open windows, you can see the old green locust trees in the courtyard. The soft single beds are next to the wall. The desk is facing the window, with a few pots of green plants and a White laptop.