10

It is estimated that because of the children's return, the physical condition of Shen Father improved the next day, and he could eat and drink, and his face was rosy the day before.

At the dining table, Shen's mother couldn't help putting vegetables in her bowl, and her eyes stared down deliberately, sending a WeChat with her friends.

"Mom." Delirious and Su Nuo spoke at the same time.

Su Nuo ignored his deliberate look and said, "Since Dad is better, I will be back in a while."

Mother Shen's emotions fell down immediately. "You just came yesterday, and you're going back? Anyway, it's fine, so stay a few more days."

Su Nuo shook his head: "There will be a notice in two days, and I will come back to see you and my dad when I am busy."

Raising his eyes deliberately, he lowered quickly, humming with an unknown meaning at the corners of his lips.

"That mother won't leave you anymore. Be careful about everything outside, and if your body isn't neat, don't hold back if you feel uncomfortable, open your mouth with your parents if you don't have money. This is not a shame."

Su Nuo should go down, and after breakfast, she went upstairs to pack things.

At the door, delusion was about to leave.

At this moment, Shen mother suddenly stopped them: "The driver is going to take your father to the hospital for a detailed examination. We are not good at calling on our side, so I will take Nuo Nuo to go back."

The delirious forehead twisted.

Su Nuo politely refused: "I can go back by myself, without having to worry about my brother."

"No, this place is so biased, I can't rest assured that you leave alone." Then, threatening eyes slowly fell on delusion.

Deliriously clinging to the car key, his eyebrows stretched, his expression was unchangingly cold, "Let's go." He knew his mother's temperament and would never stop if he didn't achieve his purpose. It was impossible for him to entangle with her for a little more important things.

Su Nuo opened her mouth without talking, and Shen's mother took her to the deliberate front passenger seat.

After waving goodbye to them, Shen mother smiled and returned to the room.

The villa area is very remote, and a road that can't see the end winds straight into the deep mountains. The road is surrounded by trees and shallow cliffs, which are surrounded by safety fences. The weather is getting hotter, and even in the early morning, you can feel the hot and dry sunlight.

The mountain shadow outside the window is entwined with the green forest, and there are only a few cars on the road; the piano music in the car is soft, Su Nuo leans his eyes on the back of the chair half-closed, his hands are around his chest, and he feels sleepy.

In confusion, the car pulled back.

Su Nuo was sober for a moment.

Dropping the window deliberately, with a cold tone: "I have a meeting to go, you just get down here."

Su Nuo glanced out. There was no rabbit on the road.

The deliberately slender fingers slid the steering wheel tightly, "Rest assured, I will find someone to pick you up. If you are not a low-intelligence child, you should also call the car yourself." He hardly missed any insulting her Chances were, she even tilted her eyes to see if there were tears in the corners of her eyes.

Su Nuo Qingli's eyebrows didn't change in the slightest because of his words. His indifferent expression and the tranquility of the eyes like the stagnant water made the delusion feel a little bit inquired.