23

The four have launched an attack on Su Nuo. Su Nuo moved away from control, stunned to lock the target, and quickly turned around when the secret flower was about to stab, and then started a big move and took it directly.

"Bottom!" Both brothers behind were startled.

[Nearby]: Lying down?

[To borrow from your wife]: Am I blind? Faint Secret Flower?

[Let your husband be refreshing]: Nishang is a hammer, this **** is obviously Nidaddy.

[I'm still a baby]: Your id upstairs, emmm ...

[An assassin]: The dog is planning you to see! If you don't increase the hidden blood volume, I will show you!

Su Nuo took the medicine and continued to move. She was holding the lane like a bird of prey, but she didn't attack. She moved the mouse to lock Ling Lingxi, and Xiaoqinggong leapt to the lane to fly behind Ling Lingxi. Ling Lingxi saw Su Nuo come over to slap her, and she panicked at the moment. Her operation was unfavorable, her skills were messed up and out, Su Nuo dismissed and slammed Ling Lingxi.

In this game, Taoist and Neixiang are both remotely consumed. It is difficult for Taoist to play Neiyi. In addition, Su Nuo has been teasing. Sun Wuji feels ashamed and surrenders directly.

Looking at the four people who lost their level, Su Nuo typed: Are you ready?

Ling Lingxi was originally dissatisfied, and was about to be called, but was blocked by the sword's love.

[One sword long love]: Ling Lingxi forget it, it's all a help, not just a stone, digging back and then it's done.

[凌凌熙]: Are you facing her?

[One sword long love]: I am just preaching.

[Ling Lingxi]: OK, you wait.

His Majesty's words, the four of them ran away.

[An assassin]: ... Coach, I want to play Ni Da! !! !!

[your dad]:? ? Who are you going to hit?

[A neon dress]: Sun, playing with the milk of a hammer, Lao Tzu will go to the main output, Lao Tzu will be a dad!

[Little Nisang comes to milk you]: No milk, I want to be a father! Here's my chance to be a dad!

...

I just watched the lively players fall apart, Su Nuo ignored the sword and love to come over and talk to him, turned around and left hurriedly, seeing that the protagonist had left, and everyone else had left their jobs. Quietness was restored.

Su Nuo went to martial arts to make fashion, and the two children next to her glared at her: "Are you playing lol? Come and take us!"

Su Nuo looked up and said only four words: "Go homework."

The two stared at each other, tacitly spoke out, and staggered out of the room.

Five minutes later, Mount Fashion [Cloud Ni Liuguang] was successfully made, and a word was printed on it, and Su Nuo moved the mouse over.

[May I be like the stars and the moon, and the night streamers will be bright and clean. ]

Su Nuo: "..." Is it a bit inappropriate? But everything has been done, and people have offended more than half of them, and it's justified not to send it to the past.

Su Nuo glanced at the time. Now at 11 o'clock, the names of her friend list are all gray. When she was going offline, the picture of Tester 01 turned on. Others also found Su Nuo and sent her a team invitation After clicking accept, Su Nuo came to them.