27

After doing a set of yoga after dinner, and talking to the counselor next week, Su Nuo took the book and sat on a rattan chair outside the hospital to see.

Yuan Guohong was preparing to move on Saturday, and all the messy boxes were packed into the courtyard, slightly messy.

"Here." Yuan Che sent Yiya watermelon over and swept over. "What are you looking at?"

Dense English is difficult to understand even punctuation.

"Lone Star Blood Tears." Su Nuo took the watermelon and turned a page with his fingertips.

Yuan Che didn't understand, and he slumped: "Pretend to force." After a pause, he sat next to Su Nuo like a dog. "Hey, I heard that the game you play will be tested and publicized tomorrow. The day after tomorrow will be officially launched. You Take me to play 呗. "

"I dropped it." She lowered her eyes and returned the words indifferently.

Yuan Che was surprised; "Why? You play well."

"How can there be so many?" Su Nuo pushed impatiently, Yuan Yuan Che, "go homework, don't disturb me to read."

He bulged and chewed watermelon into the back room.

Xia Feng was cool, she supported her chin, and watched page after page lazily. Sudden cell phone ringing sounded. Su Nuo fumbled to get the cell phone, but didn't see it. "Hey."

"Su Nuo."

At the other end of the phone, his deliberate tone was light.

She frowned and was about to hang up. She said deliberately, "Tomorrow is the conference of the game. You must be present as an endorsement."

Their contract is still on the effective date, and Su Nuo knows the truth, asking: "What time?"

"10am. You give me the address, and I'll find someone to pick you up."

Su Nuo reported the address and did not give him a chance to speak anymore. He just hung up.

Looking at the dark screen delusively, after hearing his companion's merciless smirk, he threw the mobile phone to the table in frustration.

**

At 10 o'clock, Su Nuo must get up at six to prepare.

After having some breakfast, she sat in front of the makeup mirror and started to apply makeup. Since returning, Su Nuo has always been face to face every day, and sometimes she is too lazy to do the necessary skin care. She applied it at will, drew a simple **** makeup, opened the closet and took out a silver-grey high-dress dress. This skirt was specially customized by Shen's mother. She had a shoulder, a waist and hips, and a fishtail skirt was opened to the thighs. Because she was too sexy, Su Nuo had not worn it once.

She curled up her hair and put on a long skirt, her back zipper was a bit difficult to pull, and her voice came from behind when she was thinking of going out to ask Lin Zhi for help.

"I come."

"Thank you." Su Nuo lowered his arm and looked at himself in the mirror.

Slim and tall, with rounded shoulders, this thin place is full of grip, and this **** is quite full.

Her lips were covered with cherry-red lip glaze, her eyebrows lined like a picture.

--gorgeous.

Su Nuo couldn't help but smile softly in the mirror.

"Is there jewelry?"

"Brother bought me some that day, but I haven't had time to tear it down." Su Nuo said, "Whether you wear it or not."