21

Su Nuo cooks in the kitchen. Others are not easy to watch, so let the only Liao Zheng who can cook noodles come over and fight.

Liao is the oldest in the band. He usually dozes with his brothers, and the yellow paragraph is not open, but he should be serious and serious, knowing when to say something, just like now, and keep a distance with Su Nuo. , Dare not make inferiors at all.

"Your brother is happy when you come back," he said suddenly.

Su Nuo bowed his head and chose vegetables with light fingertips.

"Well, you may have heard the rumors of Harazawa." Liao Zheng carefully looked at Su Nuo, "Don't be too trustworthy about those on the Internet. At the time, Harawa's bar was an underground band. Looking for you. "

Su Nuo stunned.

"A lot of people disappeared every day this year, some of them were trafficked to mountain villages by criminals, and some of them became auction items on the dark web. There are so many people, how difficult it is to find someone. So he organized a world pk tournament and used this The relationship is soaked in the ground a little bit, and I don't miss any news about you. "Liao Zheng laughed bitterly." It's just that we didn't expect any of you, and you are right under his nose. "

Su Nuo was well protected by the Shen family, changed his name and gave up his identity, and grew up safely to the age of 19 under the name of the Shen Group Qianjin.

"Hawazawa cares about you, everyone around him knows. I hope that no matter what the outsiders say, you don't want to be jealous of your elder brother. He loves music so much, who would like to be in the dark all day unless forced." Their enthusiasm for music is not less than those of serious musicians, but they are inferior, except for Harazawa, they are not wanted anywhere, and they look down on their inferior music.

Su Nuo's fingertips trembled, and she saw a picture vaguely. As a young child, Harazawa was carrying her slowly and lingeringly in the hot afternoon, and her mouth hummed, crisp and touching.

And what kind of Harazawa is described in the novel? Arrogant and arrogant, using all means, Meng Yizheng let him give up his dream, and his proud voice couldn't make any more noise. After he entered jail, he deliberately bought a mess and killed him.

What about Harumi and Harumi? They wanted to talk to the elder brother, who was interrupted by someone under his deliberate hands. As for Su Nuo, the original heroine in the female profile, she couldn't end well.

The system said that her original life was a happy family and her parents loved her. Ome took her to the top of her heart, but the outsiders who stepped in broke all the order. If she wanted to return to her original position, she had to get rid of it.

Su Nuo gritted her teeth. After many years of precipitation, she was accustomed to not fight, not to be the first bird. She thought that it was only necessary to protect the Shen family's parents' affection for her. As for Meng Yizhen and Shen delusion, She doesn't matter.

But now, she can't.

One day of Meng Yizheng's existence is a threat. Her brother, her brother, including herself, will suffer.

"Little cotton?" Liao Zheng called her.

Su Nuo reacted and continued to cut vegetables. The knifeman was sharp and neat and looked at Liao Zheng.

"Thank you for telling me this," she said. "I remember whoever treats me well. I don't care what other people say, because I know it's my brother."

Liao Zheng stunned, then laughed, and suddenly relaxed his arms: "That's good, I'm still worried if you look down on me."

Su Nuo's eyes were crooked and her voice was soft. She almost laughed at herself: "If you look down, you also look down on me. Suicide is so hot that you don't even listen to it."