29

The beginning was a magnificent piece of music. The camera overlooked the city, swept across it, and finally stopped in the city. On the screen, the demons are raging on the people, with constant fires and screams, the scarlet blood and the gray background become a sharp contrast.

Huai Xing Studio has worked **** special effects, the details are so delicate that it is almost perfect, and there is no flaw in the vision.

Just as the magic species lifted the sword and waved it, a pink and white streamer flew from a distance to wind the sword handle and brush it. The sword was taken away from the ground and the camera moved on the girl.

Her dress was flowing, and her pink blouse became the only color in this gray world.

Su Nuo's eyebrows were cold and her hair was dancing in the back of her head. She swiveled her waist and pulled a sword flower.

The audience could not help but exclaim, staring at them with wide eyes.

Not only guests, but even delirium has some unexpected effects.

Su Nuo was born to be a swan, slender and agile, with a clean temperament, and the word "beauty" was revealed everywhere in the body.

boom--

The last mob fell to the ground.

The girl held the sword in one hand, and the red blood drops fell along the blade. She lifted her toes and started dancing. Peach blossoms flowed from her fingertips and flew to the ground. The broken city was washed away instantly.

The clouds faded, and the sun waved on her face. She closed her eyes, and the camera was still on that beautiful scene.

"Boss." Qian came to snub his delirious arm secretly. "Know why we don't show you a movie ..."

After the promo film was finished, they had never seen delusion in order to surprise him.

The younger sister Mei Mei is so amazing and amazing. They never expected that the result of the promo film would be so perfect. After watching the film, they thought that the promo film would definitely shock everyone.

Qian came to glance at the guests in the audience, and sure enough.

Looking back deliberately, he couldn't help looking for Su Nuo on both sides, and finally saw her in the seat next door.

The girl was half hidden in the dim, with a calm face, looking at the screen, and her eyes seemed to be inlaid with black crystals, bright and moving.

Ad
Suddenly his heart moved, he suddenly wanted to get closer.

After the promotional video was played, the lights turned on again, and applause was heard, and Su Nuo became the focus.

Among so many people, only Meng Yizheng didn't applaud.

She was flustered.

The sound of the system in my head resounded.

[Glamour value-10]

[Charm value-20]

[Glamour value-30]

[System warning: Your heroine's charisma is decreasing. Charisma below 100 will die. ]

[System warning: Su Nuo, the original heroine, is absorbing your charm value, please ask the host to act as soon as possible. ]

Meng Yi trembled and pulled on the dress, breathing more and more quickly.

She crossed through, and became a female partner in a poem novel written by a childhood friend. The system says that if she wants to survive and return to the original world, she must absorb enough 100,000 charms. The more popular she is, The higher the charm value, so Meng Yizhang re-entered the performing arts circle based on the experience of her previous life, and has been liked by countless people, but that is far from enough; as long as her black powder increases by one, her charm value will drop by one point .