17

The twins were obviously afraid of the big brother. They tacitly moved the chair a few centimeters aside and carefully distanced him from him.

Su Nuo tentatively looked at the man who suddenly appeared. He was tall and sturdy. He wore a sleeveless black vest and exposed the muscles of his arms. The flat head, the lines of the five senses are tough, the sword eyebrows are deep, and a thin lip line, the whole person reveals a suffocation like black boss.

Just by looking at it, I know that this person is not very provocative.

Zhao Xingchen was struggling, seeing that he couldn't breathe, Yuan Ze was willing to let go, cold hum, and set his eyes on Su Nuo.

She froze for a moment.

Harawa walked around the table, opened the chair, and sat next to Su Nuo. He was oppressed, as breathless as Tarzan's presence.

"You got it?" Harazawa pointed to the little porridge left in the pot.

Su Nuo nodded her head slightly and looked very good.

Harawa grinned at the corners of his lips, and his heart suddenly fell in love. He didn't look at the three children, raised the pot directly and drank up.

"I'm going!" Yuan Che stared, "Brother, please leave something for someone."

Harazawa wiped his mouth casually, leaning lazily against the back of the chair, "I haven't eaten for a day." Busy returning to see his sister, he drove for a long time, panicked, but happy.

Yuan Che did not dare to squeak anymore.

Zhao Xingchen had dried his face, and he offered his hospitality with a smile. "That's good, I'll invite you to eat outside. Which country do you like to eat? Japan, South Korea, or curry? All for you." As the saying goes. If you want to catch up with Meijiao, you must first engage in big sister-in-law. This big sister-in-law doesn't look very good.

Yuan Ze's cold eyes looked for a moment. Zhao Xingchen shrank his neck and didn't dare to speak. He knew the photo, knowing that it would not be good to stay there. Now he took up his schoolbag. "After that, Sayako ran away.

Harazawa snorted again.

After a while, Lin Zhi came in and was very pleased to see Harazawa. "Aze is back? Mom is calling your dad now, and he knows he is very happy."

Mentioning his father, Yuan Ze's eyes flashed, and he stopped blocking: "No need, see you sooner or later."

Lin Zhixuan put down his hand, "That ... that's your sister Su Nuo, you know each other."

He looked at Su Nuo, his face suddenly softened, "Sister I can still recognize."

Harawa's gaze burned, and Su Nuo bowed his head in discomfort.

She stirred her fingertips back and forth. It stands to reason that the five-year-old child has the ability to remember, but since that high fever, many things have been forgotten, and there is no fluctuation in her heart for this emerging brother.

"I'll cook something for you, and you two will come to help too." Lin Zhi said, pulling the twins into the kitchen.

As soon as they left, the newly lively kitchen was quiet, Su Nuo scratched his head and reached out to collect the tableware on the table. At this moment, Yuan Ze suddenly grabbed Su Nuo's wrist. She was shocked and was about to break free. Yuan Ze had torn the white wristband, and the scars of the wound that had not completely healed were exposed to Yuan Ze's eyes.

Su Nuo frowned, feeling that she was offended, and she pulled her hand back to protect her: "Why?" The expression was fierce, and she was completely oblivious.