6

The hall was bustling and the steps were messy and noisy.

Su Nuo, who just got out of the elevator, happened to bump into Meng Yizheng who returned to the company.

The woman surrounded by the crowd is sloppy, and the maroon waves are **** and charming. Even if she wears sunglasses, Su Nuo can feel her eyes falling on her body, high above her, like gnawing ants.

Su Nuo took off her heavy makeup and blackened her hair. The security guard didn't recognize who she was for a moment, and pushed her aside with rough movements. "Don't block the way!"

The security force was very strong. Su Nuo took a few steps back, and when he saw that he was about to fall, he held his hands from behind.

"All right?"

The man's voice is soft and magnetic. The hands on her shoulders were slender and strong, and they looked good.

Su Nuo shook his head, broke away, and ran out of the company with his head down.

He stood still, his eyes staring at her far away.

"Yunqing? The elevator has arrived."

"Um." Zhao Yunqing calmly responded, striding into the elevator with long legs.

The agent whispered in his ear: "Speaking of which, the girl was a bit like Su Nuo."

Zhao Yunqing frowned: "Su Nuo?"

Agent: "Don't you remember? It was the little actor who committed suicide for love some time ago, and Miss Qian Jin, who was brought in by the Shens Group, asked me to say that the Shen family boy was also very cruel, so to speak, it was also a sweetheart ...

Seeing Zhao Yunqing kept silent, the agent's voice gradually lowered, and finally disappeared completely.

Umani moved quickly, and in the afternoon, she was sent to her home.

This gaming computer is the latest model of the X family. It sells for five digits, has smooth lines, beautiful shapes, and a silvery color. The most important thing is that it is thin and light. Few games would have made it so thin and beautiful, and they also distributed headphones of the same color.

With the door closed, Su Nuo started the computer and logged into the game's official website.

U Manni: [Internal code: sdhyd197. ]

[Got it. ] Returning to WeChat, Su Nuo glanced at the screen. This game has a lot of memory. It was not easy to play for a while. After clicking download, Su Nuo didn't care about it anymore. He sat on the bed and looked at the learning materials.

She is now in her sophomore year, and her performance is relatively heavy. She has already left a lot of courses during her leave, and Su Nuo is planning to return to school after shooting a promotional video next week.

After more than an hour, the game download was decompressed and Su Nuo clicked to start.

"Nine Days" tells the story of the fiendish species coming after the fission of nine days. In order to resist the fiendish species, various factions have come out to protect the rivers and lakes and the people.

Su Nuo took a look at the game introduction. Its slogan is [Jianghu created by you], followed by a bunch of game highlights, what free attack mode, free mission mode, infinite map, and so on. This makes Su Nuo, who has only played Xiaoxiao, look big.

After a gorgeous opening animation, I went to the career selection page.

"Nine Heavens" now has only six occupations: Seduction, Secret Flower, Fairy in the Clouds, Yaoge, Secret Flower, and People. Due to the protagonist's heroine, Se Nuo did not hesitate to choose the first one.