5

(Her outfit is at the top for her date}

I was in my room getting ready for my date tonight with Jake when Rory and Mom just walk into the room "Oh my god have you two never heard about knocking?" I asked in shock "Nope sorry" Rory said sitting on my bed.

"So what can I help you two with?" I ask "well we were wondering what you are wearing tomorrow to the great birthday party" Mom asked "umm I was thinking something simple like my tee shirt that has Cher on it and my torn up jeans oh and maybe getting a nose ring" I said and Rory's face was priceless.

"you are kidding right?" Rory asked "me kid now why would I do such a thing?" I questioned "okay but really what are you wearing you have to look really nice" Mom said going over to my closet "well I am going out with Jake tonight so why don't you guys pick an outfit for me" I said and walked out of my room with Rory and Mom following.

"Oh going out with Jake are you guys doing something special?" Mom asked "I think we are just going to a movie and nothing else but I don't know what he has planned" I said "but tomorrow do we have anything else planned besides that party" I asked "that is for me to know and you girls to find out" Mom said "oh boy" Rory and I said at the same time then there was a knock from the door. "That's Jake see you guys later" I said and left the house with Jake.

"So what are we doing tonight?" I asked "We are going to go see a movie then we are going to walk around the town square and then while we are at the gazebo I am going to do something surprising" He said "oh wow" I said "but you know I hate surprises" I added "oh but my sweet Alex this is a very good surprise" he said and we continued on to the movies.

~TIME SKIP TO AFTER THE MOVIE~

"So what did you think of the movie?" Jake asked "I have seen that movie a bunch of times but will forever love Moonstruck" I said "I am glad you liked it" He said and kissed me "How did you know they were showing that movie tonight?" I asked "I had asked awhile ago if they could play it tonight because I knew it was your favorite movie and that it would be your birthday" He said and I smiled I kissed him this time and pulled away and we continued to the town square.

Once we got to the Gazebo and looked at me and gave me a box "open it I am going out of town tomorrow so I wanted to give it to you now" He said and smiled "what did you do" I asked with a smile on my face.

{The gift from Jake}

"Oh my god Jake this is beautiful" I said with a smile and hugged him "So you like it?" "Yes I love it!" I smiled "help me put it on?" I ask "Sure" He said and I turned around I pulled my hair up and he put it on me I picked it up and looked at it. "Thank you Jake I love you!" I said and pulled him into a kiss "I love you too" He said after we pulled away.

We started walking away and walked home joking and laughing, we walked up to the house and up to the porch "Thanks for tonight Jake" "Of course it was fun!" He said and pulled me into a kiss, I kissed back and after a few minutes we pulled away; "I love you Alex" He said looking into my eyes "I love you too" I said back.