48

~This is weeks later, Outfit Up top~

I wake up and smell the most amazing smell ever. I walk into the kitchen and see Jake cooking breakfast "Mom and Luke would be glad to know you take care of me" I say causing Jake to look at me and smile. "So what are your plans for this weekend?" I ask "not sure yet why do you ask?" He asks.

"Since both of us want to visit our family's and we have to pick up May, I figured we could just go this weekend," I say smiling "Sounds great but if we want to get to the hollow we should leave soon, the weather channel predicts snow moving in today," Jake says and I nod leaving to go pack and get ready for the day.

We get in the car and I start driving to Stars Hollow, we play our old CD we put together. I picked a bunch of our favorite songs when we were all like fourteen and put them on a Cd and said that if we ever travel together we will play it. The Cd includes CHER, ABBA, Backstreet Boys, Spice Girls, Avril Lavigne, Madonna, Christina Aguilera, and Lady Gaga. We goof around singing songs and telling Jokes, probably one of the best road trips ever.

We finally get to town and all go our separate ways, I spend time with May and Mom, then I go to Luke's and see a girl there that I haven't seen before. I see her go behind the counter and get very, very, confused thought I ignore it until I walk back by the Diner and decide to go in.

I walk in and sit at the counter, Luke gives me a cup of coffee without me even asking. I nod and say thanks. We talk about a few things including his and Mom's wedding. He asks me to be the kind of best woman which I agreed to say that it would be my honor. The girl walks up when Luke walks away, "Hi, I have never seen you before" The girl says. 

"Oh Hi, My name is Alexandra but you can call me Alex," I say smiling at the girl, "well hello Alex, my name is April," April says "so how do you know Luke?" I ask, "He is my Father," April says and I almost spit my coffee out, and at that point, Luke walked back in.

I look to Luke for confirmation, He nods and my eyes go wide. "Does mom know?" I ask turning to Luke, "No I haven't told her yet" Luke says shaking his head "Luke oh my god you are getting married to her you have to tell her before she finds out in a horrible way" I say and he sighs. 

"I know, I know, I just haven't found the right time," Luke says. I shake my head and stand up paying for my coffee and telling him that he needs to find a way and quickly and I turn and leave.

~Later That Night~

Jake and I are curled up sleeping in our hotel bed when these loud church bells start going off. We both wake up freaking out a little but then calm down when we hear people yelling about a town meeting, I turn over and look at the clock and see it is three in the freaking morning. 'Why? why does it have to be soo early?' I question as I get up and put on my shoes and jacket. "What the hell, why do we have to have a town meeting right now?" I ask as Jake wraps an arm around me pulling me close because I was shivering.

We get to Miss Patty's and walk-in, immediately when I walk in I feel someone hug me and I look down to see May. I smile and we walk to a seat, Jake wraps an arm around me and May lays her head on my shoulder. "Do you know what is going on?" I ask whisperingMay, "No, Lorelai woke me up and we came here" Sofie whispers back, I nod and smile at her.

"We're just about ready here, folks," Kirk says "Ready for what? What is this?" Luke asks "Here we go," Kirk says and presses a button on the screen, and Taylor appears on the screen "Greetings, everyone," Taylor says. 

"Taylor?" Mom questions "He's in a little box," Babette says "The nightmare continues," Luke says "Is it looking okay, Kirk?" Taylor asks "Yeah, you could use a little pancake," Kirk says and I shake my head "Weird. I can still smell his cologne" Miss Patty says making me laugh a little.

"People, we have a tremendous problem that needs our immediate attention. That's why I chose the extraordinary step of broadcasting to you tonight from this remote location. *a ping-pong ball hits him on the head* Ow!" Taylor says "What was that?" Luke asks "Looked like a ping-pong ball," I say and mom turns around and smiles at me then points to May, I look down and see her sleeping, I smile and shake my head a little.

"Now, as we all know, the Annual Stars Hollow Winter Carnival is this weekend. *another ping-pong ball hits him* Ow! *turns to someone we can't see on the screen* Timmy, do not throw ping-pong balls at me" Taylor says "You're a Doo-doo head" The boy Timmy says causing me to laugh quietly which woke May up, I smile at her sympathetically "And do not call me a Doo-doo head. I'm in the middle of something important" Taylor says.

"Where the hell are you, Taylor?" Luke asks "I'm at my sister's in Maine. Anyway, we have never, not had a Stars Hollow Winter Carnival. It's a hundred and twenty-five-year tradition" Taylor says "Is he getting to the point soon?" Mom asks "Yeah, come on, Doo-doo head," Babette says "Fine, let's cut to the chase. I run the winter carnival, it's this weekend, and I am snowed in, unable to get back into town" Taylor says and no one in the town reacts "So, what's this about, Taylor?" Miss Patty asks.

"Maybe it's the lateness of the hour or the computer connection isn't clear," Taylor says and another ping-pong ball hits his head "Doo-doo head!" Timmy says again. "We have never had to cancel a carnival, and it's absolutely impossible for me to get back into town to run it," Taylor says "I must be tired. I'm not getting this" Babette says and I nod agreeing with her "It's like a riddle or something" Miss Patty says.

"People, are you not hearing me? I won't be there to run the carnival. Draw the obvious conclusion" Taylor says "Oh, OK, I got it now" Miss Patty says "Thank you, patty" Taylor says "Kirk, could you take it over?" Miss Patty asks Kirk "Sure" Kirk agrees"Great. Anything else, Taylor?" Miss Patty asks.

"Oh, well, good for you, people. I guess we don't have to cancel it after all" Taylor says, "Thanks, Taylor," Mom says and turns to Luke saying something, we all stand up and mom wraps an arm around May and pulls her close. They leave and Jake and I walk back to the hotel, with me half falling asleep. Mom and Luke know about Jake and I taking May in but because we don't have everything set up mom said she can stay with them until we finish setting up her room.