30

I was sitting in my Apartment studying with Kat when my phone started ringing. I saw it was Rory and answered immediately and talked to her, She said that Sherry had gone into Labor and that she was scared and didn't know what to do.

After that I looked to Kat and sighed "What's up?" Kat asks "my dad's Girlfriend just went into Labor and now I have to get to Boston because she has freaked Rory out" I say and Kat looks at me sympathetically, I stand up grab my bag and an extra change of cloths Rory left here.

I leave and head to the Hospital. As soon as I get there I start looking for Rory once I find her I run up to her. Rory looks at me and hugs me "I know you don't like Hospital's but.." Rory starts but I cut her off "of course I came Besides I wouldn't leave you with those crazy women" "Oh my gosh you are the best sister ever!" Rory says. "I know now come on we have a new little sister to hopefully meet her" I say and smile at Rory and she smiles back.

We walk off the elevator and see Maureen "Maureen?" Rory asks as we walk up "Yes?" Maureen asks "We're Rory and Alex, We're Christopher's daughters. You called me to come down and I called Alex" Rory says "Rory, Alex, yes, sweetie, thank Goodness you're here. Sherry's gonna be so happy to see you. She's a basket case. Well, who wouldn't be, right?" Maureen rambles. "Where's everyone else?" I ask "Oh, they're working" Maureen says and my eyes go wide, why would you call a teenage girl to come to the hospital and no other adults around?

"What?" Rory asks with a panicked look. "Well, we had all planned on next week, but Sherry screwed up, so what can you do? Thank God you're here. Shell be thrilled. She's feeling a little abandoned. Now, she's right in there. Do not mention how fat she is. For some reason, shes extremely sensitive about that today. Okay, kiss. I'll call you later to find out how everythings going" Maureen says. "Wait, where are you going?" I ask "I've gotta get back to work. I'm swamped today" Maureen says "You're leaving us here alone?" Rory asks.

"Believe me, I would love to stay hon - impossible. What can I say? Sherry screwed up. Anyhow, youll both be fine. If you need anything, call" Maureen says "I dont have your number" Rory yells "Sherrys got it" Maureen says and she leaves. I look over at Rory with a scared look on my face she looks Just as scared "I am gonna go find coffee and some food I will be back just stay in the Hospital room got it?" I say/ask and She nods and I walk off. This is gonna be a Long day.

After awhile I find some and get us coffee and bring it back to Rory after that we do a bunch of stuff for Sherry, then a nurse came in talking about how if Dad wasn't here in time someone would need to go in with Sherry and Sherry says that Rory and I will and both Rory and I start to panic though I go into an almost Panic attack and Rory brings me into the Hall and Calls mom. She puts it on Speaker so we both can talk to her though I was still trying to calm myself down.

"Hello?" I hear mom say which calms me down a little bit "Mom, theyre giving us gloves!" Rory says "What are you talking about?" Mom asks "We dont want gloves, We dont want a gown, We don't wanna be in there" I say "In where?" Mom asks "In the delivery room with Sherry" Rory says "What?" Mom questions. "Dad's not here yet and she's freaking out and she told the nurse Alex and I are going in and" Rory starts but mom cuts her off explaining.

"Where are her other friends?" Mom asks "They had to work. We're here all by ourselves and I'm trying very hard to be calm but Im starting to feel nauseous, and the hospital has a smell, and there are noises, and those gowns do not stay closed and I've seen a lot of butts today! And.." I say and go to continue but mom cuts me off.

"Okay, sweetie, calm down" Mom says and Rory wraps an arm around me "We need you mom" Rory says, "Rory, Alex," Mom says "We need you, We need you here, We need you now" Rory says "We cannot do this as just the two of us. We need our Mommy, and dammit, We dont care who knows it!" I finish for Rory.  "What hospital is it?" Mom asks "Boston Memorial" Rory says "I'll be right there" Mom says "I really, really like you" Rory says "I love you, you are the best!" I add.

"Tell Sherry to keep her legs crossed til I get there" Mom says "Does that work?" Rory asks "No. Bye" Mom says and hangs up, I sigh and continue to calm myself down, Rory goes back into the room but I sit with my back against the wall and my knees to my chest waiting for mom to come.

After a while, Rory comes out of the Room looks at me, and sighs. I can tell she knows this is a lot on me especially since I don't like Hospitals, Have Anxiety, and am not close with dad like she is. But she walks off. 

A few minutes later I see her and Mom walk into view I jump up and run over and hug mom and she hugs back and kisses my head, asking if I was okay and I need anything. I smile and hug her again after answering her questions. Mom then goes into Sherry's room and Rory and I go to get coffee because we both need some.

"She's jogging in place" Mom says walking over to us "Why?" Rory asks "I think she's hoping to aerobicize the thing right out of the" Mom says "Well, should we stop her?" I ask "I tried. She almost took an eye out" Mom says. "Well, that can't be good for the baby," Rory says "Well, its probably no worse than the guilt trip it's gonna get for showing up a week early," Mom says. "You do know it's a girl," Rory says "Yes, I should probably stop calling it "it". Her "it"" Mom says, I smile at her and link arms with her "We were just bringing you some coffee," I say "Thanks. Did you try calling your dad again?" Mom asks.

"His cells not in service or out of range or something" Rory says "You both do know if he doesn't get here, I have to go in with her" Mom says "Yes, we do" We say together "Well, I dont want to go in with her," Mom says. "At least you know what's gonna happen," I say "I had the cheap seat before. My view was quite a bit different" Mom says. "Hey, should we buy a camera or something?" Rory ask "For what?" Mom asks "If Dad doesnt get here, shouldnt we maybe..." Rory starts but mom cuts her off saying No. "But..." Rory starts "No" mom says "Mom" Rory says "No" Mom says "I just thought it would be nice" Rory says.

"Lor, Alex, Rory," Dad says running up to us "Oh, thank god youre here, Chris" Mom says "Has it happened? Did I miss it?" Dad asks "No" Rory says "You have perfect timing" Mom says. "I must've broken fifteen different laws getting here. I dont even remember where I left my car. I thought I wasnt gonna make it" Dad says. 

"Well, take a breath, you did make it, and Sherry's gonna be thrilled," Mom says "Where is she?" Dad asks "Come on" Mom says leading him to Sherry's room with Rory and I following "Is this...." Dad asks "Yeah" Mom says, We walk in and see Sherry is being transferred to a gurney "Sherry!" Dad says walking up to her.

"Christopher, you're here! I cant believe you're here. I didn't think you'd make it" Sherry says "Are you kidding? You think I'd miss this" Dad says "No, I'm sorry. It's just, I'm just in a lot of pain and I cant think straight" Sherry says. "I take it this is your fiancé," The Nurse asks "Yeah, this is him. This is my Christopher" Sherry says "Well, Christopher, are you coming in with us?" The Nurse asks. "Try and stop me," dad says smiling. "Okay, let's go then," The Nurse says and they leave "We'll be right here, waiting," Rory says "Have fun," Mom says "Have fun?" I question "Well....." Mom says, I roll my eyes but smile.

We walk out and sit down I lay my head in mom's lap and she messes with my hair. After a while, Gigi was born and we saw her we then went home. Mom and Rory just stayed in my apartment because Kat and Steph were both out for the night.