13

~OUTFIT UPTOP MINUS THE COAT~

I was reading a book standing outside of Luke's waiting for Jake I got here a few minutes early and was waiting while also figuring out how I was gonna tell Jake about Juilliard. To say I was nervous was an understatement I was really scared I mean if I go to this college it is two hours away I will only be able to come home every once in awhile which makes me sad.

"Hey Lexi-Bug" Jake says walking up and grabbing my book out of my hand "hey Jake" I say and kiss his cheek "so how about we walk to the square and have a picnic" Jake says "that sounds wonderful" I say and we walk off.

Me and Jake got to the square, sat down and started eating and talking. "There's something I need to tell you" We say at the same time. "oh you can go first" we say again at the same time "Jake you go first" I say "no you first mine can wait" He says.

"Okay umm well I have been accepted into Juilliard with a full scholarship" I say "Alex that's amazing!" Jake says "really you think so" I ask "yes you are a very talented Performer! this is amazing" Jake says "well umm if you are going to go to NYU I was gonna say we could maybe get an apartment" I say.

"That would be amazing!" Jake says, I hug him and kiss him "Now you have something to tell me" I say "yeah, Umm I have been accepted into the Airforce" Jake says "you what?" I ask as my heart drops. "I have been accepted into the Airforce you know the military" Jake says. "Wow Jake that's amazing" I say and smile. "you think so I wanted to tell but wasn't sure what you would say" Jake says "Jake I love you and I will be happy with whatever you do" I say "thanks Alex" He says and hugs me.

We finish eating and hang out then later I head home. I walk in and see Rory on the couch "hey Rory" I say walking in "Hey Alex how was your day?" She asks "well Me and Jake had a Picnic then we went and saw a movie and that's about it how was your day?" I say/asks "it was okay full of studying" She says "well what if we order some food and from the looks of it after dinner we can study together" I say "yeah but first tell me what happened with the picnic" She questions.

"Umm I told Jake about Juilliard, He was happy and excited for me then..." I start "then?" Rory questions "he told me he is gonna Join the Airforce after high school" I say "wow the Airforce?" She asks "yep I told him he should do it and we finished eating" I say "wow" she says "yeah" I say, We sit there for awhile then ordered food.

~A LITTLE LATER IN THE NIGHT~

I was sitting on my bed reading When Rory and someone else come in my room

"Umm Hi" I say "hey Alex can Paris borrow some cloths for her date?" Rory asks "I can't wear your sisters clothes" Paris says "Yes you can Rory wears some of my stuff a lot" I say I walk over and pull out a pink top.

"My mother says the color pink makes my head look small" Paris says "Ok, no pink" Rory says I put it down and start looking threw my other cloths "This whole thing is so insane" Paris says "Why?" Rory asks "Tristin asking me out? Why would he do that?" Paris asks "Why would he not do that?" Rory asks "Because hes gorgeous and experienced and only dates those most likely to become a trophy wife" Paris says.

"Tristin would be lucky to go out with someone like you. He's not going to have to read the menu to you or explain that the dancing trash bins in the movie theatre previews aren't real. It's going to be much less stressful" Rory says I smile at her.

"All these years I've hoped this would happen and now it has and I feel...I dont know. I dont have a lot of experience in the dating department. I mean if you cant put it on your transcript whats the point right?" Paris Says "I know. Before Dean I'd never had a boyfriend" Rory says "Or a kiss" I add Rory elbows my side "Yeah" Paris says "I never even thought about dating" Rory says "Then you met Dean" Paris says "Yeah. And he was so special and nice and made me completely nauseous" Rory says

"The best ones do" I say "I couldnt even talk around him" Rory says "It's true she was a mess" I say Rory blushes. "I saw you at the dance. You didn't seem to have any trouble talking. Or gazing annoyingly into each others eyes" Paris says.

"But that was after we'd been dating a little. After we started going out and spending time together, I dont know, it just kind of got easier. And then by the third date everything was perfect" Rory says "Do you miss him a lot?" Paris asks "Yeah, a lot, a lot" Rory says, I rub her shoulder. "Sorry" Paris says "Thanks. But tonight is not about me" Rory says "Tonight is about you going out with Tristin in this outfit. What do you think?" I say and show them the outfit

"It's ok." Paris says but Rory gives her a look "It's great" Paris says "Put it on" I say "Are you sure?" Paris asks "Yeah" I say "Bathrooms down the hall and I'll get you a lipstick with some actual color in it" Rory says "Ok" Paris says and throws her jacket on the bed and note cards fall out of it. "Uh, Paris. What are these cards that fell out of your jacket?" I asks picking them up and handing them to Rory "Oh yeah. Those are notes for tonight" Paris says "Notes?" Rory questions "Yeah. Just some reference points really - you know subjects to bring up in case the conversation lags" Paris says.

"Well can I suggest that you leave this one about the Spanish Inquisition out?" I asks "It's not very romantic?" Paris asks "Not really" Rory says "Ok, I'm dressed" Paris says "How's it look?" Rory asks "Bad" Paris says "Well we don't really trust your opinion on that subject so come out here please" Rory says "Fine but it looks bad" Paris says and walks out ]"You look great!" Rory and I say at the same time "I feel weird" Paris says.

"Well then weird works for you because you look amazing" I say "Really? Youre not just saying that?" "We swear"" Rory says "You look great. And I wouldnt tell you did if you didn't" Rory says "Ok, well if you think it looks ok" Paris says "I believe the word amazing was used" I say.

"Then I'll wear it. Thanks" Paris says "Anytime" Rory says "I have to go" Paris says "Lipstick" I say and Rory hands her the lipstick "You're going to hold this evening over my head for the rest of my life aren't you?" Paris says "Probably" Rory says I chuckle and wrap an arm over her shoulder "Bye" Paris says and leaves "thanks for letting her borrow your shirt" Rory says looking at me "Of course anytime any of your friends need cloths let me know!" I say She smiles and we head off to bed.

A/N: Guys I am soo sorry for not updating I have been really busy gosh I am sorry but don't worry I have the next few chapters ready and will keep working on this story!! See Y'all in the next chapter!!