39

After lunch, May and I decided to cut the trip short so I took her home and decided to head back to Jake's apartment. I walked in and saw him sitting on the couch watching tv, I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his neck. 

"Hey," I say quietly "hey babe you okay?" Jake asks as I walk around the couch. "Not really, Rory and I got into a fight and aren't speaking, now she is going to Europe with my Grandmother," I say "Aww I'm sorry about you and Rory fighting, don't worry you'll make up soon," Jake says pulling me close to him.

"So what's the plan for tonight?" I ask looking up at him "how about we just order in food and watch the next season of Friends" Jake says making me smile "sounds perfect! I'll go change into something comfy while you order the food" I say standing up. 

Jake nods and goes to order Chines. After watching Seven episodes of Friends we turn it off and clean up. Once we finish and get to the bedroom I get into bed and curl up in Jake's arms, falling fast asleep.

~Time Skip To After Summer Because I'm Lazy and Don't want to write more~

Rory called me a few days after she left for her trip apologizing and of course, I apologized too. I still teach May I just made sure this year that I don't have any classes on Mondays so I just go to Stars Hollow on Friday nights and stay until Monday. 

Right now I am in my final class of the day it is also Friday, "Alex wait up!" Kat yells running up to me "What's up?" I ask "are you going back to the Hollow tonight?" Kat asks and I see Steph walk up being her and wrap an arm around her.

They are so cute together. Oh, I forgot to mention Kat and Stephanie are dating! "Yeah, I am why?" I ask "Could we catch a ride with you? I wanna go back home for the weekend and Steph is gonna come with me" Kat says/asks "Sure I am leaving now so come on" I say and we all walk out to my car. While driving we listened to a bunch of Broadway shows. Once we got to Stars Hollow I dropped them off at Kat's house and then went to Grandma and Grandpa's house.

~At The Gilmore Pool house~

"I smell meat, is that meat?" Mom asks as we walk up to the pool house. "Why, yes, miss, it is meat," The Valet says "Oh, he called me miss. There's meat and a miss, I'm happy" Mom says making me laugh "What's the occasion?" I ask looking at everything.

 "Well, I thought we might like some appetizers with our cocktails tonight," Grandpa says "Would we ever," mom says "The first batch is ready, sir," The valet says "Wonderful, on the table please," Grandpa says and the Valet sets the plate in front of us.

"Mm, God it smells good," Mom says "I love a good steak on a stick," I say taking one, "Me, too," Grandpa says agreeing. "We should form a club," Rory says "Steak-On-A-Stick club," I say smiling. "We could have t-shirts made up," Grandpa says.

 "Grandpa, I've never seen you wear a t-shirt," Rory says "Well, I've just never found a proper occasion," Grandpa says "Hmm. To the proper occasion" Mom says "I'll drink to that" Grandpa says. We all smile and clink our drinks, I zone out of the conversation until it is time to go to the Main house for dinner.

The rest of dinner was awkward, Grandma got mad because we weren't eating the food. Now I am curled up in Jake's arms watching FRIENDS, we are about to finish the sixth season and I am really excited. "So what are your plans for tomorrow?" Jake asks, I look up at him "I have a lesson tomorrow in Stars Hollow" I say smiling, He nods and kisses my head.

~The Next Day~

I am sitting in Miss Patty's on the floor waiting on May to get here. I smile, grab my guitar, and decide to practice my new song. (quick A/N, I do NOT own this song it does belong to the incredible Taylor Swift's I thought it would be fun to do her song for the character. I also recommend listening to the song btw.)

"Oh, oh, oh Oh, oh, oh You were in college, working part-time, waiting tables. Left a small town, never looked back I was a flight risk, with a fear of fallin' Wondering why we bother with love if it never lasts I say, "Can you believe it?" As we're lyin' on the couch. 

The moment, I can see it Yes, yes, I can see it now Do you remember, we were sittin', there by the water? You put your arm around me for the first time You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter. You are the best thing, that's ever been mine. Flash forward, and we're takin' on the world together 

And there's a drawer of my things at your place You learn my secrets and you figure out why I'm guarded You say we'll never make my parents' mistakes And we got bills to pay We got nothin' figured out When it was hard to take 

Yes, yes This is what I thought about Do you remember, we were sittin' there, by the water? You put your arm around me, for the first time You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter You are the best thing, that's ever been mine 

Do you remember all the city lights on the water? You saw me start to believe, for the first time You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter You are the best thing, that's ever been mine Oh, oh, oh, oh And I remember that fight, two-thirty am 

'Cause everything was slipping right out of our hands I ran out, crying, and you followed me out into the street Braced myself for the goodbye, 'Cause that's all I've ever known Then, you took me by surprise You said, "I'll never leave you alone" 

You said, "I remember how we felt, sitting by the water And every time I look at you, it's like the first time I fell in love with a careless man's careful daughter She is the best thing that's ever been mine" You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter You are the best thing, that's ever been mine Do you believe it? We're gonna make it now And I can see it"

After I finish the song I hear clapping. I turn around and see her standing in the room. "That was Beautiful Alex!" May says walking up to me. "Thank you, May," I say while side hugging her. "So what would you like to play today?" I ask smiling at her.

~Time Skip again because I am Evil~

I was walking to my next class of the day when my phone starts ringing. After a long conversation with Rory, I find out that Grandma and Grandpa want us to come to a party they are having at their house this Friday. I quickly text Jake telling him about the party and tell him to pick me up at 8:00 sharp. Something seems off about this party but I will ignore it.