15

After the class ended I walked over to them and we walked to The store "I think we came in through the storeroom" Grandma says "Nope, this is it" I say "This is the antique store?" Grandma questions "You have to dig but you can find some great stuff here" I say Rory nods, I keep moving through the store.

"This is ridiculous. No one can run a quality business like this. This place is dusty and disorganized and you can't possibly. . . . Oh now that is gorgeous. Look at the woodwork. It's exquisite. I wonder if it has mate" Grandma says "Grandma, look at this. It's got like little flowers all over it" Rory says

"It's very pretty" Grandma says "Is it something special?" Rory asks "Do you like it?" Grandma asks "Yeah" Rory says "Then it's something special" Grandma says I smile, We keep looking around then when we finish we head to eat lunch then head to the Inn to see mom.

We walk into the Inn, Rory and Grandma have a conversation and talk to Michel. I walked behind the counter and grabbed my school bag I left it here the last time I was here and freaked when I couldn't find it. I walked over to Grandma and Rory in the middle of the room.

"What a charming man" Grandma says, "Sure" Rory and I say at the same time. I look over and see mom, I walk over and Hug her "Mom, hi" Mom says walking back over to Grandma "Lorelai, it's quite a place you've got here" Grandma says.

"Oh, well it's not really my place, I just work here, so. . I thought you were gonna go antiquing" Mom says "Yeah we did. And then we had lunch" Rory says "Oh, really? Where?" Mom asks "Teriyaki Joe's" Grandma says "You're kidding." Mom says "She picked" I say "You did?" Mom questions.

"It looked festive" Grandma says "I can't picture you at Teriyaki Joe's . . .or in jogging shoes. What's up working girl?" Mom says I start laughing. "Well, Rory decided that we should take the grand tour of the town; that meant walking. I hope you don't mind, I borrowed your socks also" Grandma says.

"Oh, I don't mind. I wish I had a camera, but I don't mind." Mom says "We're gonna go show her the grounds" Rory say grabbing my arm "Oh yeah, good. On the way back, show her the gym. Jump on the treadmill" Mom says "See you later" Rory says "Make sure you stretch first" Mom says , I smile and we leave.

We showed Grandma everything and showed her where we stayed when mom first came here. It was amazing being back there but then Grandma ran off leaving us. Rory and I looked at each other confused "Did we do something wrong?" I ask "I don't think so" Rory says "come on let's go back home" I say, I link arms with Rory and we head back home.