50

Jake and I are sitting in our Kitchen and he is helping me study for a big test coming up that I really am scared about. May is in school right now and won't be home for another hour. 

"You have been studying all day babe, come on lets go out and get some coffee" Jake says taking my book from me. "But I don't want to fail this test it's huge" I whine and try to grab it back but fail and almost fall off my chair. "Take a break, put on your shoes and come on" He says. I roll my eyes but smile.

We get to a coffee shop and sit down after ordering our drinks. "So how are you feeling about graduating college in a few months?" He asks "honestly.... sad because I enjoy my teachers and performing is so much fun" I say smiling.

 "Maybe you should try performing instead of teaching" He says, I look up at him and think for a few minutes. "The thought of teaching young kids to perform makes me happy, and maybe I can perform with them, I always see teachers taking on the adult roles in musicals or plays," I say. Jake smiles at me and grabs my hand kissing it.

~Hehe Time Skip days later, the weekend~

May and I are walking around Stars hollow it's late and friday night so nothing interesting. We had to come back to get a few of May's things from her old house and decided to stay the weekend. 

Happily, we are talking and goofing around when I feel May hit my arm lightly and point to Luke's. I see him and mom standing in the street fighting. "come on let's go back to the house" I say and May nods and we start walking away.

We get to the house and May goes to bed while I stay up waiting on mom to get home. I end up falling asleep on the couch and wake up to mom walking in the next morning. I sit up and look to her, she looks upset so I walkover and hug her.

She walks upstairs and I walk into the kitchen and start some coffee. I sit at the table and check my messages until I see someone move in the corner of my eye; I look up and May standing in front of me. "hey" May says quietly "Hi May get some coffee and make sure your bags are packed we are leaving soon" I explain smiling. 

May nods and stands up and goes to my room. She comes back down later with a duffle bag which I am assuming have her cloths. Mom comes down shortly after and smiles to us, May hugs and tells her bye then walks out to my car. 

I smile at her and hug her "If you need anything mom I am a call away" I say and she nods. "Thank Alex," She says, I nod and walk out of the house and get into my car and turn to May.

"Now you can't tell anyway that I am allowing this but I am going to play a CD that will change your life" I say and see her smile "What do you mean?" May asks. 

"This Cd *I pull it out* was made by me, Jake, and Kat. We made this when we were like fourteen, it is meant for rode-trips. It has some of the best singers and bands such as ABBA, Spice Girls, and Cher" I say and put it in May smiles when Wannabe comes on and we start singing to it and laughing. After it starts playing I drive away and drive to New York.