Ch.6: Reporting In With Father

June's Pov

Roy and I  were traveling back to the hideout. After finally leaving my old team behind.

I'm going to have to let father know that they found out who I was.

"Hey, Roy how do you think father will react about my team knowing that Claw is actually me June?" I asked.

"He probably would be upset that your cover was blown, but not mad he could never be mad at his snake princess. Especially since it wasn't your fault that your old sensei was smart enough to figure it out." Roy replied.

"You're right it not."

Roy and I continue traveling in silence after are little talk with each other.

I wonder how Aqua is doing.

~•~

Third POV

Kakashi slowly opens his unscarred eye, seeing a grey titled roof above him.

"Hey look!" a familiar voice cries. "Kakashi Sensei’s awake now!"

Kakashi blinks, feeling groggy, as he notices Naruto, Sakura and all of Team Guy standing around him.

"Ughh….." Kakashi sighs tiredly. “I’m back in hospital huh?"

Naruto gives his silver-haired Sensei a wry smile, as the door to Kakashi’s room slides open.

"Well done on your mission Kakashi" Lady Tsunade greets, striding into the room with Shizune right behind her. "Well done."

"Oh!" Sakura squeaks. "Milady!"

"Lady Tsunade?" Kakashi asks, painfully trying to sit up.

Wincing, he drops back down, the blanket covering his face slipping slightly and catching the attention of Naruto.

He’d never gotten to see his Sensei’s face before, so……

"No Kakashi Sensei” Sakura orders. "Don’t sit up, you’ll hurt yourself!"

Naruto subtly leans to his left, trying to sneak a peek at Kakashi’s ever hidden face.

He leans further and further left, struggling to see properly, his body beginning to shake from the odd angle he’s standing at.

"Sakura’s right" Tsunade agrees, nodding her head and ignoring Naruto’s idiocy. "It’s going to be a while before I let you return to your normal duties. Bed rest is what you need!"

About to fall over, Naruto quickly whips back to his normal stance, casting a look over at Sakura.

She glares back at him, an anime vein on her forehead.

Tsunade chuckles, raising an eyebrow at Kakashi.

“Looks like you need a bit more practice with that new Sharingan of yours,” she says teasingly, making Kakashi sweatdrop.

"Looks like it….." he agrees with a sigh.

Lady Tsunade smiles, before turning to Guy and his team.

"Team Guy, you should all go and get some rest," she says, feeling oddly generous. "You can file your report later."

"Right!" Guy salutes, grinning his blindingly dazzling grin. "Let’s go, team!"

"Whoooo!" Lee cheers enthusiastically. “Let us go and get in some training while we can!”

He charges from the room, fist pumped high in the air.