Ch. 43 : Land of Iron

June's POV

As I jumped from tree to tree, racing to the Land of Iron, my thoughts were on so many different things. Will Drago be happy to see me, will I be able to stop him, and would want to come back home with me to the Hidden Leaf village.

I was so caught up in my thoughts, that I almost ran into a tree. I moved to the side quickly, deciding that it wasn't a good idea to be lost in my thoughts.

So I turned my focus back on locating my brother. I then realize that I don't even know where my brother at the moment.

After a few more minutes of traveling the areas were now surrounded by snow instead of forest greenery. I then lift up my sleeve and bit my thumb and swipe blood on my summoning tattoo and summoned Luna to track my brother for me.

"You summoned me Lady June, " Luna said.

"Yeah, can you track my brother down. So I know where exactly I'm supposed to be going, " I replied.

"Of course I will tell you where to go, " Luna said getting onto my shoulder.

I nodded.

"He just farther up ahead. I let you know when you need to turn, "

I nodded and continue traveling just straight ahead.

**
Third person's POV

After Naruto failed to convince the Raikage to not kill Sauske. He and Kakashi and Yamato found an inn to rest at.

Naruto was laying restless on his mat in the inn trying to sleep, but still restlessly tossing, and turning, when the man in the mask appeared at his window.

"If you haven't guessed yet, I'm Madara Uchiha. And I came to speak with you, Naruto Uzumaki, and you, of course, June so come and join us, " The man in the mask announced himself as he sat in the window frame.

"You!" Naruto charged at the man with Rasengan in hand, exploding the wall and the roof letting the ice-cold wheater and snow from outside.

"You still haven't figured out that jutsu does not work on me?" Madara chuckled.

"What do you want? And why did you mention June's name like she here?" Naruto growled.

Yamato appeared then, setting a wooden barrier between Naruto and the masked man, and wrapping wooden restraints Madara's chest and arms.

Kakashi appeared behind with his Midori like a ghost in the wind. "Madara Uchiha."

"Wow! Kakashi Hatake. For an imposter, you are very skilled with that sharingan. Even I'm impressed, " Madara said, actually sounding impressed. "But really I'm not here to fight. I just want to speak with Naruto... I want to know what you said to Pain to make him change his mind and betray me. And June... If you want to know what direction your brother went, then stop pretending you're not here."

"I stopped and sat on the roof to just take a short break, but I stay and talk if you know where my brother is, " June said finally speaking up.

Everyone turned to see June sitting on the far left corner of the roof.

"How long has she been sitting there?" Kakashi and Yamato thought.

"What are you doing here June!" Naruto exclaimed.

"I'm looking for my brother. I was told he was somewhere in the Land of Iron. Luna here seems to have lost his scent. She still trying to pick it up but having trouble." June explained.

"I think I got it but he surrounded by lots of other scents. He is like in an area with a lot of people I guess. So hard to pick up just his scent, " Luna explained.

"So Madara tell me where my brother is. Then talk to Naruto all you want. I have places to been and things to do, " June said annoyed that she still doesn't know where her brother is.

"The Kage summit his target is heading the same place at this moment, " Madara said.

"So Sauske already at the Kage summit. So that why he near so many scents, " June thought.

"Alright Luna lead me to the direction of all of those scents then try to focus on Drago as best as you can, " June said jumping off the roof.

"Right Lady June" Luna said.

"Wait June you know that invading the Kage summit could get you in serious trouble, " Yamato said.

"Yeah, but I can't let my brother when he needs me. Besides, I already committed crimes and became S-rank as claws even if nobody actually saw my face, " June said before poofing away.

"She has a very good point. For now, let her go. We can go after her once were done with him, " Kakashi said looking back at Madara.

**

Drago's POV

After a long while of traveling. I have finally made it to the Kage summit. Where Sauske Uchiha is supposed to be located.

When I snuck in the building past the guard. I sense several charka signatures nearby. I then activated my Bakugan to find to check if Sauske was one of the people nearby.

"There I see Sauske, but he seems to be covered in some purple aura it looks like some demon, and he fighting the Kazekage and I think the Raikage, " I thought.

"Want was that thing surrounding his body. I never have seen that before but enough thinking about that. He just up ahead, " I whispered.

I then ran as fast as my feet could carry me.

"I will avenge father and kill you Sauske. You better prepare to die by my hands. I won't rest until your dead."

I was just about to run into the areas where I spotted Sauske but felt the ground shaking.

"What on earth is happening?" I thought confused about why the ground was shaking.

I then activated my byakugan and saw that Sauske destroyed a pillar that was going to land on the Kazekage and Raikage but the Kazekage sand stopped it. Then Sauske ran off with a girl.

"Wow he charkas feels so dark he completely lost it. Anyway, he heading upstairs now. He did come here for Danzo, so makes sense he wouldn't waste more time with the two Kages that he was fighting."

Once I figured out where he was going. I started making my way upstairs.

💟💟 💟

Hey lovely readers 💚💚💚

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think about this chapter.

Q: What was your favorite part of the chapter?

Q: What do you hope to see happen next?

Q: Will Drago get to Sauske before he has a chance to find Danzo.

Thank you for reading 💚💚💚