Ch.50 : Fourth Great Ninja war begins

A/N: Finally published the first chapter of the war. Some scenes won't be shown because this story is mainly foucs on June and a little bit of her brother.  So I will only write parts that really include them during the war.

If you have any suggestions for the war feel free to let me know what they are.

**

Drago's POV

After a moving speech from the Kazekage Gaara the platoons we're sent out. The division lead by Kankuro had already encountered battle while Intel was spreading that our enemy was approaching from underground. I ran alongside Sakura, a few paces behind Kakashi. We were to stick to the forehead areas until otherwise commanded. A red flare from the surprise attack division had already changed our course.

I activate my Sharingan getting a bad feeling about the enemy up ahead, I withdrew a kunai from my holster as we jumped through the tree line into an open field. I followed Kakashi's lead jumping over Sai and his platoon and used my kunai to block another. I was a little startled when I met their gaze.

"Reanimation, " I said knowing why I had a bad feeling this is Kabtuo doing.

"Yes, it is, " Kakashi said.

"Kabuto where are you? I know you can hear me, " I said. Making th guy I knew as Zabuza to look at me.

"Your Orochimaru other kid, " He said. "Also Kakashi how is the brat doing?" He said turning to face Kakashi.

"Yeah that's right I'm his other kid, " I replied. "Also my sister told me he has a bridge name after him."

"So, he's famous now," Zabuza noted and Haku chuckled.

"They call him the kid who makes miracles happen" Kakashi added. I noticed Haku's strength lessen and drew back when they stepped away. A large mass of purple and black chakra erupted around Zabuza.

"Everyone get back!" Kakashi ordered and we followed.

"K-Kakashi" Zabuza struggled.

"D-Don't hesitate or hold back, use any means necessary to send us back."

"I need to find Kabuto location. The only way is to somehow use my sharingan to look inside one of the minds of the reanimation, " I thought.

"Are you ready?" Kakashi asked and I rested a hand on my katana as he lifted his headband.

"Yeah let's take them down and I will find you Kabuto," I  said as I watched Zabuza form hand signs.

"Ninja art, hidden mist jutsu"

"Assemble battle groups with sensory type ninja in the center. The other members cover twelve, three, six, and nine o'clock positions in manji formation. Zabuza can locate targets using sound only" Kakashi ordered.  I stepped forward. I gripped my Katana as I closed my eyes and focused.

"This mist just keeps getting thicker" Gai complained. I remained still, even when the first scream came from a distance.

"It's begun" Kakashi noted.

"Drago..." I raised my other hand, and he fell silent.

"Don't attack yet just wait, " I replied sensing for there location.

"Gai, Lee on our left at 8 o'clock go!" I shouted.

"Kakashi, on your right, now!" I heard the clash of metal and opened my eyes as Kakashi and Zabuza clashed.

"Very perceptive," Zabuza mused. I turned slightly when I heard a shout for a summoning jutsu; six large wooden crates burst from the ground and the lids popped off.

"No way" I breathed. Zabuza jumped back to stand with the others and Kakashi withdrew to my side.

"Former members of the seven ninja swordsmen of the mist" He confirmed.

"Out of all the ninja swordsmen these are the most powerful, they chose well" A shinobi behind us claimed. I drew out my katana.

"We'll attack together, on my mark!" Kakashi ordered.

"The mist is getting thicker" Gai noted.

"We need to get rid of this mist or our forces will be at a disadvantage" Kakashi noted.

"Get rid of the user, get rid of the jutsu" I reminded.

"So, we go after Zabuza."

"If I can connect to him, I can find Kabuto the user of the re-animation. My sharingan will recognize his charka from anywhere. I know its him because  joining Madara was the last thing he said before I left." Kakashi nodded.

"Alright, follow my lead." He ordered.

"First, Ensui will follow my moves with a loose shadow possession jutsu. Then Satay Yamanaka, use your mind transfer jutsu to trade places with me. With your sensory skills, you should have no problem tracking and finding Zabuza. Once he's located you will need to get my body within visual range and get me as close as you can. Once you see him release the jutsu so I can return to my body and connect our shadows. After that Ensui can immobilize him with shadow possession and shadow threading. Then Drago can connect without the threat of attack and we can find Kabuto the user of this jutsu. Following this Maki can completely immobilize him with her cloth paralysis jutsu."

"Kakashi wait!" I shouted but Haku had already jumped through the ice mirror and taken the blow.  I gripped my Katana tightly.

"I've got this, stand back!" I ordered the others. I darted forward, sliding between the others. I drew my katana to my side and flinched when Zabuza's blade slammed into it. I grounded my feet into the floor and pushed back, my arms shaking as Zabuza pressed on.

"Kakashi, get back!" I shouted and he managed to get around me, pulling Haku alongside him.

"Seal Haku, I've got Zabuza!" I pushed back on his blade and turned sharply slicing through his arm. The blade clattered to the ground as I   began using my Sharingan to connect to Zabuza.

**

June's POV

After completing my training to master my power. I was running at full speed through the trees my body surrounded by the nine-headed serpent cloak.

"Do you feel that he spiritual energy in the air?" Apollo asked.

"You mean like the dead being brought back?" I asked.

"Yeah like the dead being brought back but incomplete because part of it entry I feel is being lead to a cave. So this was clearly a jutsu we're someone controls the dead, " Apollo replied.

"The Reanimation justu it must be Kabuto then he the only one who can use that jutsu now that father is dead. Give me the directions the real me will stop Kabtuo. While my clones lead back up to the others." I replied.

"Alright, June then let's get going and end this jutsu."

💟💟💟

Hey lovely readers

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Also, don't forget to comment, and vote.

This focus on Drago training for the war.

Q: What was your favorite part of the chapter?

Q: How will June stop Kabuto?

Q: What did you think of Drago and Kakashi teamwork ?

Thank you for reading 💚💚💚