Ch.18: News About Orochimaru Death

- In the Leaf Village -

"So what did you want to talk about?" Sakura asked, letting go of Naruto's neck as she straightens up in front of the hokage. Naruto and Sakura were both called in by Tsunade in an urgent meeting, Jiraiya also appeared to talk with them as well.

Naruto and Sauske both notice the closed-off body language and silence of Tsunade. "What's wrong granny Tsunade? Don't you have something you want to tell us?" Naruto asked.

"Well, there's certain information that is being spread throughout the region. It's about that," She said while looking down at her desk. "Information? What about?" Naruto curiously questions.
Both of the sannins eyes harden as they asked the question. "Orochimaru is dead. It seems Sauske Uchiha killed him.

Sakura and Naruto's eyes widen at the unexpected news. "Is that true?" Naruto whispered not believing it to be true. "There no mistake about it. I heard it from a reliable source," Jiraiya said.

Naruto suddenly laughs, gleefully raising his arms behind his head. "Heh, I knew there was no way that Sauske would get killed by Orochimaru! That means Sauske will be coming back to the Hidden Leaf! Right?" He exclaimed, but his smile falters once he notices the grim looks of the sannin.

"That doesn't seem to be the case," Jiraiya tells his pupil. "Orochimaru dead, so why isn't he returning to the village?" Naruto exclaims, feeling frustrated by the Uchiha actions. "Sauske is possessed by his desire for revenge. He intends to approach the Akatsuki in order to kill his older brother Itachi."

"That guy! Is he still....? Dang, it!" Naruto cruses to himself. "Well let's get going then! The operation 'Track Akatsuki' is still ongoing, right?" Naruto asked. "Yeah," Tsunade simply replies, waiting for Naruto to finish what he was going to say.

"If we hunt down that Akatsuki member first, we'll definitely run into Sauske eventually!" Naruto exclaims.

"Targeting the Akatsuki that has th highest chance of leading us to Sauske.  Well, I can definitely see the logic in that," Tsunade started saying sitting on her desk.
"But Itachi Uchiha, Well how do we play this," Tsunade finish saying.

"If we can take just one of the Akatsuki into custody. I wouldn't think it would too difficult for Ibiki to get information out whoever we capture," Sakura stated.

"I already issue an order to that effect. That each team is to try and capture a member of the Akatsuki if the opportunity presents itself, and transport them here," Tsunade explained.

"That will prove to be difficult," A voice said walking inside the room.

Everyone turned around to see Kakashi standing next to the open door.

"Kakashi sensei," Sakura said.

"We won't be able to make them talk easily," Kakashi explained. "Even the ones we already encountered were far too dangerous and we couldn't think about taking them into custody.

"Then what are we supposed to do!?" Naruto asked.

Suprise Naruto still hasn't asked about June. He has been trying to get her to come back like Sauske, Kakashi thought.

"Well until we come across Itachi, I don't think we have any choice but to be very patient and search, Kakashi said.

"Pursue Itachi in order to find Sauske, eh?" Jiraiya said.
"Well then... Say we find Itachi. What next?"

"I have an idea. Can you spare some time?" Kakashi said.
"But first what about June has there any news about her?"

Naruto and Sakura's eyes both widened.  They both completely forgot June was with Orochimaru.

"Yeah now that Orochimaru dead. She coming back right?" Naruto asked with hope in his. He really wanted to bring her back for Kiba.

He has also been trying to figure out why she would care about her brother and father along with Kabuto so much. No matter what he couldn't figure it out. He truly thought he understood her. Now he realizes he never did understand what was going on on in her mind.

Both sannin didn't know how to answer that. Since there hasn't really been much news on June.

"No there are some rumors saying that she hasn't be seen for a couple of days now," Tsunade said shaking her head sadly.

"What do you mean? She couldn't have just disappeared she has to on her way back to the village. She must be hiding her tracks are something!" Naruto exclaimed not liking the sound that nobody has seen her.

"My only guess is that she probably ran off somewhere. She was most likely ran off with none of Orochimaru subordinates noticing," Jiraiya told them.

What how could that not be paying attention to here. Especially her brother why wasn't he keeping an eye on his sister. Doesn't he care about her safety, Naruto thought.

"What why would she just run off alone. When the Akatsuki could come and capture her for her demon?!" Naruto exclaimed confused about what June was thinking.

"I would have to guess she was upset about the death of her father. So she probably wasn't thinking straight and just ran off," Kakashi stated.

"Anyway all we can hope. Is that a search team cane either find her or some information on her whereabouts," Tsunade said.

~•~

Drago's POV

"Still no luck finding Sauske," Drago whisper to himself.

I wonder if June awake. I should go back and see how she doing.

Yet I just can't go back until I find Sauske and get my revenge.  Kabuto will take good care of her while I'm gone.

"Yet part me feels like I did the wrong thing," He said looking at the sunny sky.

I have this feeling that June not ok.

"It probably just my imagination she probably fine, "

I let out a loud sigh and decided to take a break for searching for Sauske for a while.

June I be back soon. Just be ok and wake up from father genjutsu he put on you to stop your demon from taking control of you.

💟💟 💟

Hey lovely readers 💚💚💚

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think about this chapter.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

Q: What your favorite part of the chapter?

Q: Will the Hidden Leaf found June? And which team is going to find her?

Q: How will Drago react when he finds out his sister is gone?

Q: Will June be happy about being found by the Hidden Leaf or will she still be mad at them for trying so many times to harm her family?

Thank you for reading 💚💚