Ch.30: June New Home

A/N: So just a quick heads up. Since it about to the end of the semester I have online test to prepare for. So my updates might be a little slow.

Also within the next two chapters, we'll be getting back to the main story and proceed with Pein's attack on Konoha.

Now then please comment, vote, and of course enjoy!

**

Kiba's POV

I was currently sitting in my room thinking about June. Its been two days now since we brought her back. But she hasn't been seen coming out of her apartment since then. Which was starting to make me worry about her.

If only I could do something to cheer her up, I think to myself.

"Kiba you're needed at the Hokage office!" My mother shouted.

"Ok be right down," I replied.

I shook Akamaru awake and told him it was time to go.

"Woof," Akamaru barked saying ok.

I and Akamaru both went downstairs and told my mom and sister that I see them later. And started making my way to Lady Tsunade office riding on Akamaru back.

I hope June finally decided to come outside of the house. I know Naruto and Kakashi went to visit her. I hope they were able to convince her to go outside.

"Woof," I glanced up when I heard Akamaru barked and realized we're in front of the Hokage building. I got off of Akamaru and we walked inside of the building and headed to Tsunade office. Once I arrived at the door.  I knocked waiting silently for her response before opening the door.

"Enter," She called and I and Akamaru stepped in letting the door close behind us.

'Kiba your here," She said looking up at me.

"Yeah, I was told you wanted to see me," I replied noticing a flat medium size white box and a small square shape one on her desk.

"Correct I have a mission for you, " She started.

"These both need to be delivered today, " She said motioning to the boxes. I nodded.

"Who is the delivery for?" I asked and she began smiling.

"June, "

"What in the boxes?" I asked.

"The faster you deliver it to her the faster you'll know. I suggest you get going, " I took the boxes from the desk.

I quickly ran out of Lady Tsunade with Akamaru right behind me. Happy to finally have a chance to see her. Every time I try to she was never awake.

I got on Akamaru back once we were outside and began heading to June's apartment.

**

June's POV

I let out a loud yawn after waking up from my nap. I slept a little bit better. Which made me confuse I normally couldn't sleep well because of I my nightmares.

I looked over at my nightstand when I noticed something purple sitting on it from the corner of my eye. I saw it was a pill bottle with a note next to it. I picked up the note and began reading it.

Dear June,

I figure you may have trouble sleeping. So I dropped off a bottle of your sleeping pills. After finding your location. I left a couple of bottles in your bathroom closet. Also if you need more the recipe on the back of this letter. Also if you're curious about why you slept well it because I put one of the pills in your mouth. You can always summon me if you still have that scroll Lord Orochimaru gave you to train during the Chuinn exams.

Do take care of yourself June.

                                           Sincerely Kabuto

I folded up the note and put it in my drawer along with my medicine. I was about to go back to sleep but then I heard a knock on my door. I sighed and got out of bed.

Who could be bothering me now? Why can't they let me be alone?

I slowly open the door, not in the mood for a visitor.

"June it been a while, " A familiar voice said.

I looked up to see Kiba and Akamaru.

"Woof, " Akamaru said agreeing with Kiba.

"Kiba and Akamaru. Yeah, it has, " I replied.

Don't tell me Kakashi really made Kiba come here.

"What brings you here?" I asked.

"Lady Tsunade asked me to deliver these to you," He said showing me the boxes. I took both of the boxes and walked into my living room with Kiba and Akamaru following me and put then on the table.

I took the lid off of the flat medium size box. I saw a brand new vest inside of it.

Oh, it a brand new vest. But what with the smaller box?

"A brand new vest," Kiba said. I nodded.

I then grabbed the small box and opened and saw a golden key inside. Under the key was a note.

"A key," Kiba said confused.

I open the note and read it.

Dear June,

I know you are mad about me not telling you your father was. I hope you can forgive me. Anyway if your reading this then your finally 16 teen. I want you to have this it the key to your father's old house. In the Yashagoro clan Compound.

                                 Sincerely, The Third Hokage.

"It the key to my father's old home," I whispered surprise that The Thrid Hokage wanted me to have this.

"Are you going to move into the house?" Kiba asked.

"I think I will.  It might help me not miss him as much," I replied.

"You know if you ever feel lonely.  You can always come to see me. I will always be here for you no matter what," He said.

"Woof," Akamaru barked agreeing with Kiba.

"I keep that in mind," I replied softly and he smiled and he smiled as he stood up from sitting on the couch.

"Come on let's go pack your belongings," He said. I picked up the boxes and grabbed his hand, he helped me to my feet and seem surprised when I kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you, Kiba,"

💟💟💟

Hey lovely readers 💚💚💚

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think about this chapter.

Q: What was your favorite part of the chapter?

Q:  When do you think June will date actually date Kiba again?
Are do you think she will date someone else?

Q: What do you think about June moving into Orochimaru old house?

Thank you for reading 💚💚💚

A/N: I have a friend who thinks June should start dating  Naruto instead of getting back together with Kiba. Once she finally recovers from her depression.