Ch. 44: Madara Announcement

Third person's POV

The remaining two Kages and their guards were still sitting in the meeting room being used for the Kage summit. While the other two were still downstairs.

"He's here!" The Mizukage's guard shouted. The banner behind them fell, and they looked up, Sauske stood on the ceiling above Danzo. Danzo looked up, unimpressed. Mifune sprang into action drawing his sword which was easily blocked by Sauske. Danzo, Totune, and Fu quickly stood and ran off.

"Sauske, Danzo bolted!" Karin shouted and Sauske jumped down. One of the Mizukage's guards headed for the opening in the wall.

"Lady Mizukage, Chojuro stay here. I'm going to go after Danzo. The summit isn't to an end yet, "

"Very well but don't go overboard, " the Mizukage said.

"Right mama I leave the criminals to you, " the other guard of the Mizukage then ran after Danzo.

**

Drago's POV

"I'm close to Sauske location,  "

I ran at full speed to the location where I sense Sauske at.

When I arrived at the area I heard a loud voice yell.

"Where is Sauske? Where is he!?" The voice yelled?

"What does he mean where is he? I didn't sense him leave beside Karin still here. So he can't be gone since Karin his sensory ninja, "

I then walk closer to the wall to hear what was going on before going in.

"I turn him into dust, "An old man voice replied.

"No, he can't be gone."

I activated my Bakuguan and spotted all of the Kages and Karin. But no Sauske but it felt like he was still here somewhere.

"How dare you!?" The angry voice shouted again and I realize it was the Raikage thanks to my Bakuguan.
"That was my preoperative! I was going to kill Sauske.

I could feel my blood boiling because somebody else is trying to kill my target.

"If anyone killing Sauske it's me?" I shouted coming from out of my hiding spot.

Everyone turned to look at me shocked about where I have from.

"Who are you!?" The Raikage asked.

I rolled my eyes. "That's none of your business! Now where Sauske I want to kill him so tell me where he is now!" I shouted.

"Oh, you'll get the chance to have a go at that... So stop yelling Drago." A voice said. We all looked up to see a masked man from the Akatsuki appear before us, with an unconscious Sauske slung over his shoulder.

"Sauske!" Someone cheered. I recognize it as Karin, but I was too busy glaring at Sauske body to really care.

"My name is Madara Uchiha, " Madara announced.

"Oh shut up just give me Sauske so I can kill him!" I shouted.

"Oh, you get your chance, after I explain something to you, " He replied.

"What is it!?" the Raikage asked impatiently.

"It's about my plan, Operation Tsuki no Me, " Madara replied.