Ch.10: Team Kabuto & Orochimaru Frist Love

June's POV

It has been almost a week since Kabuto made me that medicine to help me sleep with having nightmares.

Today father wanted me to meet him in his office.

I wonder if he going to teach me a new jutsu. So far he only really been helping make some of my other justu stronger. Like I can make a bigger Rasengan. Also, my lighting style snake lightning can now release several snakes from underground so I can it lightning style snake underworld.

When I arrived at the door of father's office. I knocked on the door unlike Sauske who just walks in without knocking, he is so rude.

"Come in!" Father said.

I opened the door to see Kabuto and my twin brother also in the office.

Wonder why there also here. Well, Kabuto is father right-hand man so I guess it makes sense for him to be here. Drago is normally somewhere training.

"June your here good," Father said.

"If you don't mind me asking father, but why have you summoned me?" I asked.

"Oh I don't mind. Take a seat and I will explain why I summoned you." Father replied.

I then walked over to where Drago was sitting and sat down in the chair next to him. On the opposite side of where father and Kabuto were sitting.

"Alright, June. Well, I summon you here because you and your brother are going to be put on a team that is led by Kabuto. It will be called team Kabuto. You will have another team member once I decide on who it is going to be." Father explained.

"Why am I being put on a team? You normally have me go solo. I was only on a team for the chuinn exams because it was a rule to enter the exam." Drago asked.

"It's only until your sister strong enough to protect herself, if she were to get attacked by someone wanting her power. Plus your the only one I know she gets along with. She used to get along with Sauske  but now all they do is argue." Father stated.

"Hey, it not my fault that he is so annoying," I muttered.

"Yeah anyway, that all I have to say. Eventually, you will go on missions together once I get you another teammate.  Until now get to know each other better. You may all leave June I want you to come to the training area in two hours. Where going to work on creating a new fighting technique. "

We all nodded.

Father then started reading a scroll after dismissing us.

Drago and Kabuto left but I stayed behind because I wanted to ask father something.

"Is there something you need snake princess?" Father asked looking at me confused about why I haven't left yet.

"Yeah, I wanted to ask you something," I replied.

Father then looked closely into my eyes.

"What is it?"

I chewed my lip nervously.

"Well I was wondering if mom was your first love," I said.

Father looked at me with a shocked expression.

"Well, I wasn't expecting that. Why are asking me this anyway?"

"Well I was wondering if she was your first love because I was wondering if I would end I having  kids in the future with my first love Kiba or if I would end up falling in love with something else and have kids with them."