Ch. 57 : Sauske Return

Drago POV's

After a long battle of fighting against the ten tails and a guy name Obito and the reanimated Madara. 

Speaking of Ten-Tails, the massive creature was still around, growling angrily at us. Madara stood off to its side, his Susano'o wrapped protectively around him, as if he knew there was another attack coming, and he was right. Ten-Tails opened its mouth once again, more chakra forming at the center of the strange flower that had bloomed in the middle of his throat. He was creating another biju bomb, and this time, we had absolutely no methods of defense. Since Naruto was exhausted and couldn't use the ninetails charka to protect us.

"Dang it..." one of the shinobi near us muttered. "How are we supposed to deal with that without Naruto's chakra!?"

"What use is there in us wavering now!?" Sakura shouted suddenly. "We've already come this far! Naruto  has been doing his best, and we have to do the same!"

"Yeah, you're right," the shinobi agreed a smile on his face. "He's been going out of their way to protect shinobi like us."

"It's not just that part! Naruto told us that he truly considers all of us comrades! I will fully heal Naruto,  We all have to do what we can!" Sakura continued. "If we're going to die anyway, we might as well go down fighting to the best of our abilities!"

'Wow, that was a pretty inspiring speech. I'm surprised I'm considered a comrade when I help my father kill a lot of people,' I thought shocked that I was considered a comrade.

Using the mental link that Ino had created, we were all informed of Shikamaru's new plan. Since Bee had recovered the quickest, he would transform into Eight-Tails and send his own biju bombs at Ten-Tails' attack, shifting it upwards. While he did that, everyone in the Allied Forces would create a series of earth walls that would slow down the attack. They'd probably be broken right away, but Shikamaru believed that if we had a lot of them, we'd at least be able to weaken the impact a little.

It was a good plan, and  I added my own earth walls to the attack. Even if I wasn't that great at earth style, but I could at least try to help the others. I spotted several of the Iwagakure shinobi at the front of the lines. They were all the most adept at earth-style ninjutsu, and they created a large super wall to accompany our weaker walls.

But even with all the walls to block it, Ten-Tails' biju bomb continued to advance towards us. It broke all of the earth's walls effortlessly, although it was slowed down a little bit. I began to feel that the worst was going to happen when, all of the sudden, the biju bomb completely vanished. I didn't have my Sharingan activated, so I couldn't tell what exactly had occurred, but I knew for a fact that the attack was gone, which made absolutely no sense. It was almost as if it had teleported into thin air. I searched for Kakashi, knowing that was the only one here with actual teleportation jutsu, but I couldn't find him anymore. He must've still been in the Kamui dimension with Obito, which made me frown, because if he hadn't saved us, then who had?

A split second later, a blonde male with bright blue Edotensei eyes appeared in front of us. I'd never met him before, but it wasn't hard for me to recognize his face. After all, I'd seen it carved into the Hokage Mountains and heard stories about him when father always talked about the Hokage should have been him.

"Am I late?" the Fourth Hokage inquired, his grip on a strange kunai.

"Nope," Naruto answered, grinning."You're right on time, Dad!"

That right the Fourth hokage is his father. I don't know now the villagers didn't know that. They look so much alike,' I thought then sighed when I heard Sakura spoke up.