Ch.14: Yukimaru Power

I continue to watch Yukimaru using his power.

He made the three-tailed beast stop moving.

"I'm glad your alright Guren," Yukimaru whispered.

He cares about Guren just like I care about father and my brother. That he would risk his life as I would protect her.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I noticed his power stopped and Guren appeared up on rocks we were sitting on.

I then sense Kabuto charka sneaking up on Guren. Even though it not his face I can tell it was still him. Anyway I decided to just go back to my thoughts since he most likely trying to use her to get Yukimaru to use his power

~•~

Tobi's POV

"Hmm, it like that boy is controlling the three tails. Also, that girl's hair is so familiar her mask hides her face. Yet I feel like I have seen her before and not just in bingo book as claws" I muttered.

Why is she so familiar who could she be?

"Anyway I must tell Diedarda about that boy controlling the three tails," I said running off to find Diedarda.

~•~

Thrid POV

Yukimaru was still trying to control the three tails but he was getting very tired.

After a few more minutes of trying Yukimaru began panting.

He out of charka already. Well what can you expect from a kid, Kabuto thought.

I will admit that power is kind of impressive, June thought.

Kabuto then began walking over to Yukimaru when suddenly the three tails shoot a power blast at the rocks.

Kabuto and June both avoided the blast by moving out of the way, but Yukimaru and Guren were still on the rocks.

Guren they started fighting against the tree tails to protect Yukimaru.

~•~

June's POV

I was currently up in a tree watching Guren fight the tree tails.

Wow, she actually fighting that beast.

I looked down to see my brother and Kabuto standing behind the tree. I was sitting up in.

When I looked battle over to the fight I saw Naruto trying to help Guren fight the tree tails.

He probably came here to try and take Yukimaru from us.

I could help by laughing at what was probably the tree tails eating Naruto and Guren.

That was so hilarious they try to fight the beast but instead, they became lunch.