Chapter 62 : June & Kiba Wedding

A/N:  I skipped the rest of the war. Don't worry you will see what happened during the Kaygua Otsutsuki fight. It will like a Flashback in the Boruto book of this series.

**

Third person's P.O.V

Three years have passed since the war.  Today was finally the day of June and Kiba's wedding. There wedding was actually a couple of days after Naruto and Hinata's wedding.  After finally getting over his feelings for June.  Naruto was finally able to move on and started dating Hinata.

June was currently was wearing her purple kimono for her wedding today. Her long blue hair was tied neatly into an updo bun.

'I can't believe i'm getting married today.  I didn't even think I would marry Kiba. Not after I dumped him because I was afraid to feel the pain of losing someone I care about, but it was even more painful not being with him.  I just knew I couldn't live without him, so happy me and him were getting married today.' June thought putting on her makeup.

She was disturbed from her thoughts due to a knock on the door. 

"Come in!" June said turning to look at the door.

The door then opened to reveal Drago snd Orochimaru.

Drago appearance has changed since the war. His hair was tied in a ponytail now went down past his shoulders. He also bangs covering his forehead.  There were two white pointy horns on his head instead of his rabbit looking ears. He was wearing a long black cape,  a green shirt, and black pants.

Orochimaru didn't really change much he was wearing the same tan shirt with a purple bow around his waist. The only difference is that his hair was long and shinier.

"You wonderful my snake princess," Orochimaru said smiling at June his beautiful daughter.

"Yeah sis you look amazing," Drago said also smiling at June.

"Thank you, father and brother," June replied.

"Your welcome my dear," Orochimaru said walking over to June and helping her finish putting on her makeup.

"Yeah your welcome sister," Drago said.

"When do you plan on marrying your girlfriend Tenten?" June asked while her father was finishing putting on her makeup.

Drago and Tenten have actually started dating a year after the war. At first, they just became really good friends but as time with on they both started to develop feelings for each other.

"We get married when we're good and ready," Drago replied.

"Wow I knew you would look gorgeous, but I didn't think you would look this gorgeous, " A voice said from behind June.

June turns around to see her future Spouse Kiba behind her. He was wearing a black suit kimono.  His hair was also neatly brushed.

Drago gave  Kiba a glare before walking over to him and placing a hand on his shoulder softy. "You better take good care of my sister. "

"You have my word," Kiba said.

Hanna Kiba's sister then popped her head in the door.

"It's time," she said and Akamaru could be heard barking from behind her.

Kiba held out one of his hands. "Ready?" He asked smiling at June.

June nodded. "Yes," she said taking his hand.

Drago and Orochimaru opened the door so the future married can walk out.

"Time to for my beautiful snake princess to get married.  You have grown so much your mother probably up there smiling down at you." Orochimaru said.

"Yeah, she probably smiling down at me," June said as she and Kiba walking out together holding hands.

💟💟💟

Hey lovely readers

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Also, don't forget to comment, and vote.

A/N: Sorry if this chapter is super short. I just didn't know what else to add to this chapter.

Q: What was your favorite part of the chapter?

Q: What do you think June and Kiba's future kids will look like?

Q: What was your favorite part of this whole story?

Thank you for reading 💚💚💚