Ch.37: White Snake Sage

Thrid POV

June was currently laying on the floor. Try to withstand the burning feeling around her neck and the sharp pain hurting her head.

"I really hope she can survive the pain from the snake sage charka, " Ryuu said.

"I can sense she has the strength needed to survive but something is trying to stop her," The white snake sage said.

"So what do we do now Lord Hakuja, Ryuu asked.

Lord Hakuja looked at Ryuu then back at June pass out on the floor.

" For now we just wait and see if she gets up or not, " Lord Hakuja said looking at June. "But from the feel of her charka, I can sense an emotional turmoil is the cause of her problem, "  Lord Hakuja stated.

"I see, " Ryuu said.

June slowly sat up and began rubbing her head. "That was  *pant* so incredibly pained for *pant*," June said panting.

"So you are finally awake, " Lord Hakuja said.

June continued panting and began thinking about how she ended up at this point in so much pain.

**
Flashback

June's POV
"Follow me its time to meet Lord Hakuja," Ryuu said.

I looked up at Ryuu confused about who Lord Hakuja is. "Who is Lord Hakuja," I asked with an eyebrow raised.

"The white snake sage her real name is Lord Hakuja. But most know her as the white snake sage since only her loyal subject know what her real name is along with her students," Ryuu explained.

I nodded.

"Now come with me I take you to her home," Ryuu said leading me outside his cave.

I nodded and follow Ryuu outside of the cave.  My eyes widen when I suddenly saw a huge looking temple with snake statues next to it.

"This looks like a temple not the home of a snake," I said looking around confused.

"It was originally a huge cave but Lord Hakuja has had some of her subjects redesign the place," Ryuu explained.

"Okay," I replied.

Ryuu then laid me through the temple to a large dark room. When I suddenly saw a large white snake curl up on a large throne made for a snake. The large snake then slowly looked up and notice that I and Ryuu have stepped in the room.

Wow, that is such a large snake, I thought to myself.

"You must be young June,"  The large snake said. I stared at the white snake still surprised at how large she was compared to Ryuu.

"Yes Lord Hakuja this is young June Yashagoro who I brought here to learn snake senjutsu," Ryuu said.

"So she Orochimaru daughter and the one with the special charka," Lord Hakuja said looking at me.

"Special charka you mean the thing inside of me?" I asked.

"Yes but we talk about that later but first come here so I can bite you to inject my sage charka into you," Lord Hakuja said opening her mouth.

"Okay," I said walking over to the large white snake.

"This will be painful and I'm pretty sure that Ryuu already explained to you that it could possibly kill you," 

"Yes he did," I replied.

"Good well then here we go," Lord Hakuja said biting my neck. I then let out a loud anguished scream.