Ch.25: Sauske Final Justu

A\N:

I told you I wouldn't keep you waiting.

Let's keep the battle going!

Again let me know what you all think. Vote, comment, and of course enjoy!

~•~

Sasuke's POV's

I continue charged June with Chidori. I could see her coming in slow motion with her signature catclaw justu. I heard someone yell to stop. I heard her scream loudly. I looked to June grabbed her head turn smacked into the wall with her claw.

"This is not me," she said holding her head and her voice changing constantly.

I grabbed her wrist and felt her tense.

"Seems you couldn't kill me at all, " I mocked and slammed my foot into her torso. Her hand left her head and she slid across the ground. I pulled out my sword.

"You kill for a living June; you killed innocent people. You've killed more people than my older brother! How are you not able to kill me!?" I spat at her. She got up slowly holding her head again.

"Because I'm not a heartless monster. I did it to protect my family, " she said coldly.

"A family of psychopath monsters, " I scoffed.

She then started screaming super loudly. I decided to annoy her and release my final justu.

June's POV

I couldn't take it anymore. I felt my head was going to explode from this annoying voice. And Sauske insulting my family was making mad.

"Don't let him get to you! Kill him!"

"No that not me! I won't let you control me anymore!" I replied.

"You know you want to!"

"No!" I screamed holding my head.

I looked to see dark clouds and lighting flickering though them. Before everything started to go completely black again. I could feel the voice getting louder again.

Zetsu's POV

I realized it then, what Sauske had planned from the beginning. The set up for this justu. That fire justu wasn't meant for Itachi or June. It was to change the temperature in the atmosphere, to create his own storm, his own lighting. Now he has no need for his own charka, instead, he'll take advantage of the enormous energy above him to create a lighting style justu. The lighting began building around us, drawing closer to the center of the hideout. Itachi seemed the clone had disappeared he could only focus on June on the ground struggling to breathe and starting to grow a fifth head. June's loud scream and hissed seem to make him freeze. Clearly not expecting her to lose control of herself again.

"This will be nothing you've ever seen, " He shouted above her scream as the lighting appeared in his hand. He jumped away from her then, June struggling to even sit up from the pain of the demon charka. Sauske gained height as he jumped in the highest point of the hideout. This was on a completely different scale of what anyone could create, even using a change in charka nature. I could June trying to get up but the pain was becoming too much for even move.