Ch.13: June Rage

Third POV

Everyone was looking around to see where that voice came from, but they couldn't see anything due to the darkness.

That voice belongs to June, Drago thought.

"Drago stop the seal team. I and Guren will deal with Kakashi and Naruto, " June said.

Drago then ran over to where he could see the seal team thanks to his Bakugan

Who are you and what with the darkness?" Naruto asked?

"No time to talk just get ready to die!" June exclaimed.

Really did she have to create this darkness? At least she sent one of her snakes over to me so it can tell me where the enemy is, Guren thought

"Lightning Style: Snake lightning!" June exclaimed shooting lightning at Naruto.

Guren aimed crystal at Kakashi once June snake Amber told her the location.

"That justu," Naruto muttered.

June didn't bother listening and attacked him again with her wind style great breakthrough justu.

"Seriously who are you?" Naruto asked confused.

Who is this person?  I can tell it a girl by her voice.  She knows justu similar to June. Yet it can't be her she would never sound so threatening and she wouldn't try to kill us, Naruto thought.

"Naruto don't worry about that right now just try to fight her the best you can until the darkness disappears,' Kakashi said.

June and Guren continue fighting Kakashi and Naruto and doing a good amount of damage since they couldn't see in the dark.

After a couple more minutes the darkness cleared up.

"Well it looks like the darkness has cleared," June said.

Naruto and Kakashi looked up to see a familiar mask and blue hair.

June, both Kakashi, and Naruto thought.

"June," Naruto muttered.

"Yeah, Naruto it me June  now let's finish this so go and die already!"

Drago looked at his sister shocked. He never saw her this mad expect when Sauske disrespects father.

"June why," Naruto whispered sadly.

"Naruto focus we have no choice but to fight her she sided with them now," Kakashi explained.

"You heard him I'm on their side. So fight or just leave and stay out of our way of getting the three tails!" June shouted.

Why does she help her father with his evil plans? I just don't understand, Naruto thought.