Ch.26: The Fight Finally Ends

A\N:

So we finally reached the end of the fight. The rest of the fight will probably be in Zestu point of view. Maybe some of Orochimaru after surfacing and see his daughter passed out.

It was wasn't easy writing this fight out. It was hard involving three different people altogether.

June doesn't need to be involved when Sauske finds out the truth. So I will probably have Madara leave her behind for now. But I have her go along if you think she should.

Anyway please vote, comment, and of course, enjoy!

~•~

Zetsu's POV

"What is that?" I said as white snakes began coming out from Sauske shoulder.

"This is all because Sauske tried to squeeze out more power. Despite not having anymore charka left. Orochimaru Sharma which Sauske had absorbed us suppress has moved it to the surfaces, " My black half had explained.

I watched as Itachi walked on over to Sauske. And as the snakes moved closer he began chopping at each one of them with his sword. I then saw something come out of the snake mouth.

"Wait is that.." But I knew exactly who it was. None other than Orochimaru.  I then heard a laugh and saw Orochimaru in the process of pulling a sword from his throat.

"Gross fellow as always, regurgitating stuff out of his mouth like that, " I muttered. Always slithering around like the snake he is.

Orochimaru's POV

I was finally free from Sauske charka that was suppressing me.

"This is it; this is what I've been waiting for. Thanks to you the repressive chark-" I trailed off when my eyes landed on my daughter unconscious.

"June, " I muttered. Not liking the fact that she was moving.

"My snake princess you better of not have harmed her!" I shouted angrily not likely the fact that she still was moving.

I then felt Itachi stab me with his sword, causing my sword to fall on the ground. I started laughing at him thinking that was enough to stop me.

"David you really believe that tiny attack would be enough to defeat mem" I spat but then my eyes widened when I recognize the sword.